I Need Some Specific Lists...

Scottyj

Guru
100+ Post Club
Utah
So I am licensed in Utah, Nevada, and Cali... I have a pretty darn effective set of prospecting/lead lists for Cali but none for Nevada and Utah so I spend most of my time sorting through listings on manta which is pretty good but not so much for my particular focus. I am looking for an up to date list of Aggregate Haulers and Truckers for the states of Utah and Nevada. My knowledge as to where or what company could supply me with this is limited. Could anyone send me in the proper direction ? your help would be greatly appreciated.

So I am licensed in Utah, Nevada, and Cali... I have a pretty darn effective set of prospecting/lead lists for Cali but none for Nevada and Utah so I spend most of my time sorting through listings on manta which is pretty good but not so much for my particular focus. I am looking for an up to date list of Aggregate Haulers and Truckers for the states of Utah and Nevada. My knowledge as to where or what company could supply me with this is limited. Could anyone send me in the proper direction ? your help would be greatly appreciated.

Talk to Josh, he might be able to help you out.

If it's out there I can probably get it. If you want to send me an e-mail ([email protected]) I'll see what I can find out. If you have a standard industry classification (SIC) code for it, that'd be great. If you don't know what that is no problem, just shoot me an e-mail with what you know and we can go from there.

Josh and 1man... you guys rock. So much more efficient than freakin manta for this particular class. I spent more time calling and setting appointments than I ever would have trying to sort through all the manta garbage result from a search. Im only 15 calls in and out of the 11 that answered I have 5 ex dates and 1 appointment. Thanks for the efficiency boost !

Back