I Want to Buy a Book / Agency in Western WI

1reason

Super Genius
Wisconsin
I want to buy an agency or book, in part to gain access to carriers. Short of picking up the phone and calling every agency I can find, I'm not seeing a viable way to find any actively for sale.

I've looked at a few broker sites, but didn't find anything.

Any suggestions and/or agencies that you know I should contact?

I should add that I'm licensed in WI and MN, with many clients in MN. While I'm not willing to relocate, I would be willing to buy a small agency that I thought would open the door to carriers that I currently sell for through my current arrangement.

I want to buy an agency or book, in part to gain access to carriers. Short of picking up the phone and calling every agency I can find, I'm not seeing a viable way to find any actively for sale. I've looked at a few broker sites, but didn't find anything. Any suggestions and/or agencies that you know I should contact? I should add that I'm licensed in WI and MN, with many clients in MN. While I'm not willing to relocate, I would be willing to buy a small agency that I thought would open the door to carriers that I currently sell for through my current arrangement.

Check agencyequity.com

Back