I want your opinion on my meme ads

Which was your favorite?

• Batman

• Big Brain

• Buttons

• Car Drift

• Uno

Results are only viewable after voting.
I truly believe that Social Media is an avenue that we can't ignore when it comes to building our brands. Today, everything is visible. If you are sincerely community oriented beyond making money, it is noted. If you and anyone who works for you are active in charitable giving (especially without putting a "look at me" type of post out there) people (especially Millennials) pay attention. I know people who market their businesses by posting fun videos of their families dancing to some TikTok challenge, and while I personally am cautious about putting my family out for advert purposes, I have to admit that they are generally a lot of fun and I can see where that might work for people. Anything that allows you to remain professional, but also shows that you have a sense of humor and an interest in more than business can't be a bad thing. HubSpot has a great Marketing certification class you can take for free (no, I do not work for them, nor do I know anyone who does). My only caveat to this opinion is that we have to be careful about the type of humor we use. Granted, everyone seems to think nothing is off limits any more, but that is very much inaccurate when it comes to marketing and client engagement. Just an opinion though.
Please use paragraphs in long posts such as this. Makes it a lot easier to read.

This is the future of advertising.

I am too old to buy off memes but I can 100% seeing younger people doing it.

That being said OP, get off Facebook if you want to advertise to younger people via meme. Get on Tik Tok and Insta instead.

If the memes were good, they could possibly inspire anyone of lower than average intellgence to buy just about anything, not sure it's age dependent.

Back