Idea To Sell Life Insurance Need Feedback Experts Only Please

pro

Hello Guys,Hope everyone is doing well.I am new to this forum and to life insurance industry.I just started working for an agency which is fairly new but have many successful life insurance agents.Their stratagy is to be on radio and have people contacted them.I am sure if i follow them,i will have same results but i want to try my own ways before i started foloowing them.I am not looking to spend too much money on advertisement and i am not going to buy any idea.My first mareting idea is to print this document and deliver it in all the condos of downtown area.I need a feedback from experts if this document can bring me some results or if i should make any chnages.Your feedback will be highly appreciated...Thanks

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -here is newsletter...

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']4 minutes of reading this newsletter can save you 40 years of hard work and guarantee your family’s future financial security[/font]

toooooo bad i cant post the document....Soem problem with font:(

Last edited:
I don't see any document hope it is laid out a little better than this post or no one will read it. You should make your post just like you talk. Go back over your post and see how easy (or not) it is to read.

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']4 minutes of reading this newsletter can save you 40 years of hard work and guarantee your family’s future financial security[/font]

Try to make it more attractive, Try to make something like when someone read this sentence he/she will read the full detail document. Dont have seen your full document so cant give much feedback over it but this sentence dident gave me any Idea that this is regarding Insurance.

there is companies that will do mass mailing for you , BUT the paice has to pull , pm me with what you got in a way of size. I might be be of help to you .....alex

Back