Ideas On How To Partner With An Agency (Lead Generation)

HappyGuy

I sold insurance for the first 7 months of getting a license, mostly Medicare and Final Expense, and I've decided to try to find an agency who could handle leads I generate instead of selling them myself as I want to focus as a marketer. These would be high quality leads in the senior market.

I was wondering if anyone here has ever partnered with an agency and has any insights on how to best pursue working with someone in a partnership where I would provide high quality leads and they would manage sales. I'm looking for how to find ethical partners and any experiences you might have.

I'm open to hearing any ideas you have.

So I'm not looking to sell the leads. I'm looking at partnering with someone with a revenue split. The leads are from content marketing on Facebook where they know me, or think they know me hahaha

It's a trust based lead, not a "government program". They know why they are calling and what they want.

Okay, let me see if I understand. You want to give the leads away, but when a sale is made you want part of the commission (or even a set amount)? That's the way I'm understanding it. Is this right?

Yes that would be correct. I'm looking at a rev share as I bring a lot in marketing and sales experience beyond the lead.

I'm not looking at selling the lead as a one-off but a long-term relationship with an ethical company as I know that model could be exploited against me. I've sold leads in the past and I wanted a partnership, maybe not a paper one, but a digital handshake and after we both prove the model we could move to paper in the future.

Well, we'll see if you get any bites on here.

Well I was looking more at the philosophy of how this might be done and if anyone had any experiences partnering up and if they were positive irrespective of someone is interested in me. So I'm looking for any input. Thanks for responding Todd

Well, first off, we have our own lead company for our agents, so that's pretty much the opposite you're looking for.

However, I have been approached with this idea in the past. The lead vendor wanted more percentage of the sale than what it was worth. In the end, it was cheaper for the agent to pay for their own lead.

It still may be a vaible option for some organization out there, but it may not be as profitable for you as you might want it to be. Wish I could be of further help, but this is all I've got for now.

Back