If I was going to start a drug list (and check it twice)…

Getting client info on Ozempic via compounding. So far, its Texas Start and Beakers in DFW.

I would google Ozempic compound for whatever area you are in and look at the options.

Wegovy not covered by Medicare since it is used for weight loss.

Mounjaro and Ozempic not covered unless the pt is type II as prescribed by their doc. Both showing as tier 5 or 6 depending on the plan. Neither would qualify for a $35 copay since they are not insulin.

Basaglar is tier 3, $35 copay.
I never say it, but I swear if people cut refined carbs out completely, these Rx would not be needed. Unless, too much bacon and cheese, re: weight. It makes me sad sometimes to see people so ill.

I never say it, but I swear if people cut refined carbs out completely, these Rx would not be needed. Unless, too much bacon and cheese, re: weight. It makes me sad sometimes to see people so ill.

High fructose corn syrup is in almost every processed food . . . and sodium too.

Years ago I heard a physician speak at a conference and he said 70% of chronic illness is self-inflicted, diet related . . . and 80% of chronic illness could be eliminated (and often reversed) with lifestyle changes . . . diet and even moderate exercise like walking 20 minutes per day

Back