IL HH Discount Change?

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
Some carriers would give HH discount with only 1 person applying except for IL, I was told in the past this is due to Il Legislation stating it was unfair to people who lived alone or something like that

Recently I noticed On Mutual App the Language has changed showing I can do HH with only one person

Is this a change in Il or a mistake on the app?

You can wait for @goillini52 or @bekahsack to confirm but I think it is a change in IL rules sometime this year.

You should also be able to check current household discount info with the New Horizons household discount spreadsheets.

Some carriers would give HH discount with only 1 person applying except for IL, I was told in the past this is due to Il Legislation stating it was unfair to people who lived alone or something like that

Recently I noticed On Mutual App the Language has changed showing I can do HH with only one person

Is this a change in Il or a mistake on the app?
More carriers are starting to allow the discount with one policy in the house(a roommate discount). Lumico and American Benefit Life have the discount,

More carriers are starting to allow the discount with one policy in the house(a roommate discount). Lumico and American Benefit Life have the discount,

Have not been allowed iN Il in the past

Moo And Aetna and other have always allowed the one person discount in all the states I work Tx could be any age could be grandaughter whatever

Only Il did not allow it

from I was told it was state legislation, not Ins company which makes sense being they allowed in every other state

But I saw it on Moo app recently and had call from a client today I had just signed up in another supp I had to change to moo because someone called him about new rate

I wondered how long this change has been in effect?

Have not been allowed iN Il in the past

Moo And Aetna and other have always allowed the one person discount in all the states I work Tx could be any age could be grandaughter whatever

Only Il did not allow it

from I was told it was state legislation, not Ins company which makes sense being they allowed in every other state

But I saw it on Moo app recently and had call from a client today I had just signed up in another supp I had to change to moo because someone called him about new rate

I wondered how long this change has been in effect?
You're correct, but now a few new carriers are offering so I guess things are changing back.

Back