I'm an IMO/FMO. What Do You Love/Hate About Me?

Boodrow

Hey guys, I'm just curious as to what you look for in an FMO and, conversely, what would make you run far away from another?

Hey guys, I'm just curious as to what you look for in an FMO and, conversely, what would make you run far away from another?

It's going to be different for different agents. For instance, some agents just want a good contract and for the IMO to leave them alone. Others want all the support they can get. Some IMO's supply leads or have a lead program and some of the agents like that. Some agents don't want their IMO involved in their leads at all. Those are just two examples. There are many more.

I think you just need to figure out what you need in an IMO and shop for that type of IMO.

I can tell you I look for a path to having my own organization and so I am not signing NDA's with FMO's who cant send me their contract first so that I know if they are preventing me from progressing or not. That is top on my list of things to look at. Then what value adds do they provide that could potentially aid me in getting into doing more business.

Back