I'm genially looking for advice (I'm not an agent)

I work for a company that helps insurance agents turn their worlds around. They help agents (Not life insurance agents, we cant work with life insurance agents) get found by people actually looking to purchase policies from them. They do an incredible job with it too.

I cold call every single day. I call agent after agent and about 90% of the time I'm hung up on before they even hear what I have to say. What I have to show these insurance agents, is legitimately life-changing, and requires absolutely no work on their end. Sometimes they're worried about compliance issues but those are quickly taken care of without any problems. I'm confused, why do insurance agents refuse to listen for one second to someone calling them and offering solutions?

My question is, what can I do on my end that'll get you guys to open up and actually listen? You have nothing to lose, you have everything to gain. We've got testimonials, we have an endless clientele list that will vouch that what we do works.

Why do you guys refuse to believe that it is possible to have a win/win scenario?

Because if it was really that good, you wouldn't need salespeople cold calling. It would sell itself.

We get your GMB (Google Business Profile) showing up so that what someone searches for "low-cost auto insurance" or any service you offer, then your GMB pops up, ahead of everyone else + not only ahead of the rest but we also make sure it's obvious you're the person they want to call.

I have plenty of referrals coming in constantly. I wouldn't take those leads, even if they were free, frankly.

Here's my 2cents from someone that won't buy leads and has no social media presence. If you have agents that this program is working for, see if they have other agents that they can introduce you to in different towns/states. This way they are helping their friends to succeed without it impacting their own area. Why not offer a month's free service for every converted agent that signs up with you? Use your network of people that are seeing success to do the work for you. Just like on this forum, we're here to help others so if your program is seeing results, those agents should want to help others as well (just not at their own expense)

If in fact your program is anywhere near as good as you claim, then this is by far your best advice.

Back