I'm Wondering if There Will Be a Place for the Agent in Trump Care?

As I said earlier, if beating up on me gives them the self-esteem that they are seeking, no problem. I'm happy to take their abuse and criticism. They pale in comparison to the drill instructors I knew.

Thank you for the offer. Yes, you figured it out. We enjoy bashing you.

Hmmmm. A lot of butt-hurt here... You see this kind of anger and frustration and intolerance all the time in the FE section of this board, but not so often here so these postings are somewhat surprising.

Now, see if you can figure this one out. You are wasting our time. Why do you post on a insurance agents' forum when you disagree with the insurance agents' career? Answer -- not to be helpful, but to be obnoxious.

Get a hobby. Go to the gym and work out your stress. Find someone for sex. Just please stop interrupting our career-oriented conversations.

Let's see... cut agent commissions and spend it on commercials...
Personally we will stick with carriers that keep their agent commissions fair. It may not be individual health products but oh well

Let's see... cut agent commissions and spend it on commercials...
Personally we will stick with carriers that keep their agent commissions fair. It obviously won't be individual health products but oh well.

(fixed it)

Of course, the same scenario applies to other products too. Carriers only pay commission on plans they want to sell if they have to. I started as captive with Acacia Mutual. We came into the office one Monday. The locks had been changed and the only person still working for the company was the office manager. All others including the GA were termed. I never had loyalty to another carrier after that. Some relationships are purely transactional. Realize it and get yours.

Oh dear golly gee..... Sweet Ann just went there.........WOW!..... Had to be a hacked account..... I am forced to report this hacking to the proper authorities....

I thought you might notice that, my friend. Hope that made you chuckle in Texas.

Now, see if you can figure this one out. You are wasting our time. Why do you post on a insurance agents' forum when you disagree with the insurance agents' career? Answer -- not to be helpful, but to be obnoxious.

Get a hobby. Go to the gym and work out your stress. Find someone for sex. Just please stop interrupting our career-oriented conversations.

OK, let's see if you can figure THIS out. You won't or can't construct an argument in opposition to me so instead you simply continue to post personal attacks.

I know you disagree with me and what I post, and I suppose you hope I will go away. But believe it or not I have as much right to post my opinions and beliefs here as you do. I know you don't agree with that as well, but it is true and you would be well advised to learn to live with it.

You say I'm wasting your time. The fact is that YOU are wasting your time by replying with nothing more substantial than a personal attack.

Sit down and craft your objections to the positions that I have taken here and we can have a civil discourse. Otherwise you simply continue to waste your own time.

----------

Curious why you post on here? Curious about your motivation.

Curious on why you are curious.

"It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education." - Albert Einstein

Makes you wonder....Is nylife11023 posting from an asylum run by people in white coats? It's quite certain that he's an outcast. Talk about having issues!

Makes you wonder....Is nylife11023 posting from an asylum run by people in white coats?

I post from Wall Street which one could classify as an asylum as there are a lot of 'eccentric' people who reside within. But there are no white coats... just lots of Brioni suits like this...

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Brioni-...PLA&utm_medium=CSE&utm_source=NMCS__GooglePLA

which cost more than many (most?) agents (you?) make in a month.

mark-twain-author-clothes-make-the-man-naked-people-have-little-or-no-influence.jpg

I post from Wall Street which one could classify as an asylum as there are a lot of 'eccentric' people who reside within. But there are no white coats... just lots of Brioni suits like this...

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Brioni-...PLA&utm_medium=CSE&utm_source=NMCS__GooglePLA

which cost more than many (most?) agents (you?) make in a month.

mark-twain-author-clothes-make-the-man-naked-people-have-little-or-no-influence.jpg

excuse me dude... My wife works on Wall St, has worked on either London Wall or Wall St for well over 15 years... before you start passing your uneducated thoughts on how Wall St rolls I suggest you get certified to work on the floor.

Back