IMO/FMO specializing in life insurance

TheCountryApple

Hello.

I am new to selling term and final expense. I am looking for an imo or fmo to contract with to sell these products. I will do my research on these companies but thought I'd ask for some recommendations on ones that specializing in these areas. Thanks!

Hello.

I am new to selling term and final expense. I am looking for an imo or fmo to contract with to sell these products. I will do my research on these companies but thought I'd ask for some recommendations on ones that specializing in these areas. Thanks!
Simple. Todd King at TR King Mktg. He's on here. Got everything you need.
https://www.trkingim.com

Hello.

Depends on what you want/need from your IMO. Do you need leads? Do you need training and support?

If you don't need anything but a place to hang contracts then almost anyone will do. Just get the highest contracts and roll. Be sure to get the contract levels in writing.

And also their release policy in writing.

As long as they will release the mistakes in contracting, if any, are minimized.

Depends on what you want/need from your IMO. Do you need leads? Do you need training and support?

If you don't need anything but a place to hang contracts then almost anyone will do. Just get the highest contracts and roll. Be sure to get the contract levels in writing.

As long as they will release the mistakes in contracting, if any, are minimized.

Training and support are important since I'm new.

So, if I understand you correctly, you are new, you want to be independent, but would still need training and support and you are particularly interested in telesales with an IMO/FMO. Do I have that right?

The more information we have the more we can help. It is about finding the right fit for what you need and want.

There are multiple companies that offer different things.

So, if I understand you correctly, you are new, you want to be independent, but would still need training and support and you are particularly interested in telesales with an IMO/FMO. Do I have that right?

The more information we have the more we can help. It is about finding the right fit for what you need and want.

There are multiple companies that offer different things.

Yes, that is correct.

Back