IMO Forethought

Anyone have any good IMO’s for Forthought?

Thanks!!
Do you mean Global Atlantic? If so, Gradient is incredible. I have worked with many of the major FMOs and in regards to the quality of people and transparency it does not get better than Gradient. FIG would probably be second. Im sure Advisors Excel will get mentioned by someone on here so I will give my 2 cents about them. They are the most organized and well run of all he FMOs BUT my experience with them was terrible. My advice would be to stay far away from them. The Revolution is another group I would steer clear of.

We're not in the big leagues "yet" but offer more personalised service. I can help you navigate Global Atlantic/ Forethought.
@jasperjohns have you ever given a smaller IMO an opportunity?
I'm in FL!

Do you mean Global Atlantic? If so, Gradient is incredible. I have worked with many of the major FMOs and in regards to the quality of people and transparency it does not get better than Gradient. FIG would probably be second. Im sure Advisors Excel will get mentioned by someone on here so I will give my 2 cents about them. They are the most organized and well run of all he FMOs BUT my experience with them was terrible. My advice would be to stay far away from them. The Revolution is another group I would steer clear of.

We're not in the big leagues "yet" but offer more personalised service. I can help you navigate Global Atlantic/ Forethought.
@jasperjohns have you ever given a smaller IMO an opportunity?
I'm in FL!
I have always worked with larger ones. My contracts are 1 point above street (for 10 yr products) and I get additional marketing dollars for all production. My thinking has always been that I couldn't get the same levels from smaller FMOs. And I have a RIA so I have access to services in that regard as well. Also I move a decent amount of money that requires signature guarantee services and the larger FMOs all offer that. I also don't like too many layers between me and the carrier. My assumption is that smaller FMOs will have contracts under a larger FMO. Things can be messy enough with one layer I would never want to deal with 2. Currently ALL of my contracts are under my FMO and then direct to the carrier (or atleast all that I use). This has been confirmed with calls to the contracting departments at the companies.

Good points all around. I think you should give us smaller FMOs more credit though.
We can compete! I sent ya a PM to further discuss.

I have always worked with larger ones. My contracts are 1 point above street (for 10 yr products) and I get additional marketing dollars for all production. My thinking has always been that I couldn't get the same levels from smaller FMOs. And I have a RIA so I have access to services in that regard as well. Also I move a decent amount of money that requires signature guarantee services and the larger FMOs all offer that. I also don't like too many layers between me and the carrier. My assumption is that smaller FMOs will have contracts under a larger FMO. Things can be messy enough with one layer I would never want to deal with 2. Currently ALL of my contracts are under my FMO and then direct to the carrier (or atleast all that I use). This has been confirmed with calls to the contracting departments at the companies.

looking for the forum I can advertise my appointment setting?
can someone lead me to the correct section, I haven't been
on this site for a long time, thanks Perry

Back