Switching IMO FMO! What do we know about M and O Marketing?

NCPlanner

Hello,

I am considering switching my IMO from a appointment setting IMO that keeps about 50% of my production. I was contacted by M and O Marketing. They have a workshop marketing model. Does any here have any information or experience with M and O. If you know anything about them please share. Or if you currently work in the annuity space and have a IMO or FMO that helps you with a lead program that works. Thanks!

Hello,

I am considering switching my IMO from a appointment setting IMO that keeps about 50% of my production. I was contacted by M and O Marketing. They have a workshop marketing model. Does any here have any information or experience with M and O. If you know anything about them please share. Or if you currently work in the annuity space and have a IMO or FMO that helps you with a lead program that works. Thanks!

I don't know about the IMO you are mentioning, but we have programs that you might like. Check it out here >>> Insurance Field Marketing Organization in Roanoke, VA | TR King Insurance Marketing

Back