IMO Search Northern MI

Jarredstark

So, I have been licensed to sell life and health in MI for 7 years now. Also, annuity certified. I started foolishly with one of those agencies who trap you with a contract, leech your commissions, own your clients, and give nothing beyond pressure to SELL SELL SELL in return.

I've recently gotten my own LLC, and now need to figure out which IMO or IMOs I'd like to work with.

A couple of years ago, I began this process so I've got a pretty good grasp on what to look for, what to ask, and even some ideas for who I'm thinking about going with. It's been a couple of years so I thought I'd shoot a post out here to see if anyone had any input or cared to share who they use and why.

Again I'm in very rural Northern Michigan. Face-to-face selling primarily Medicare with ancillaries, final expense, and fixed indexed annuities is what I know. Considering "Precision Senior Marketing" and "TRking Insurance Marketing". I'm yet to find a solid annuity IMO, but I have only written a handful of those so that is a secondary objective. Looking to get back out there selling and any information would be appreciated!

So, I have been licensed to sell life and health in MI for 7 years now. Also, annuity certified. I started foolishly with one of those agencies who trap you with a contract, leech your commissions, own your clients, and give nothing beyond pressure to SELL SELL SELL in return.

I've recently gotten my own LLC, and now need to figure out which IMO or IMOs I'd like to work with.

A couple of years ago, I began this process so I've got a pretty good grasp on what to look for, what to ask, and even some ideas for who I'm thinking about going with. It's been a couple of years so I thought I'd shoot a post out here to see if anyone had any input or cared to share who they use and why.

Again I'm in very rural Northern Michigan. Face-to-face selling primarily Medicare with ancillaries, final expense, and fixed indexed annuities is what I know. Considering "Precision Senior Marketing" and "TRking Insurance Marketing". I'm yet to find a solid annuity IMO, but I have only written a handful of those so that is a secondary objective. Looking to get back out there selling and any information would be appreciated!
Not an IMO for sure but FMO for most carriers from Wisconsin…give me a PM and we can discuss

Back