Impared Risk Life Leads

Dave:

I registered youcanbeinsured.com a couple of days ago for just that purpose. I have a friend who volunteered to set up the site with a request form, do the keywords, etc. However, that will take some time to get hits since I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FXCK I'M DOING!

In the interim, I was hoping to buy some leads for those with certain impairments.

Rick

Just work with regular life insurance leads or prospecting for life insurance and go from there. You will find plenty of prospects are impaired risk without going out of your way to look for them. Also, you will be able to help some who are marginally insurable by working with good carriers. If you focus on just the hard core cases you will find that there is a reason why they are uninsurable or that they cant afford the rated up premiums. Don't get me wrong. We all work plenty of hard cases but you have to have some that are actually getting issued along the way too, and I cannot help but repeat that you will run into plenty of impaired risk cases just by getting leads for "normal" people. I agree that you need to develop skills and knowledge about when and where a client with a history of cancer or diabetes or heart disease is and is not insurable or at what cost and where to shop the case, but that is just part of the overall business. Comes up every day. Usually some other agent has already quoted them as "preferred" so they think you are a downer :))

Winter

RIck,
Netquote has $3 life leads that are sub standard health. Usually fatties. If you use them, use my name. They give referral bonuses.

My results on the leads.... I suck at selling life insurance to people under 65, and most of the time over 65 too. I am getting better though.

Back