Incentive Contests you have WON.

Just curious what are some of the cool incentive that agents on the forum.. vacation, watches, cars, cash????

I've been at it a long time so a bunch.

Many cash bonuses.
3 sets of luggage
2 TVs
2 cam corders (back in the day when those were a thing)
3-trips to the Bahamas (Atlantas, Sandals, and the resort that is next door to Atlantas)
3-Trips to Hawaii
2 Alaskan Cruises
2 other cruises (Carnaval)
2 Virgin Islands
2 San Diago
3 San Fransisco
3 Cancoun
2 Dominican
3 Canada
1 Budapest (Took the cash instead on that one)
3 New Orleans
1 Disney World
3 Jamicia

If you are in the insurance business you better like tropical vacations. They have all been fun. Insurance companies really treat their agents right when they are at conventions.

I've never qualified for a car or a watch though.

I've been at it a long time so a bunch.

Many cash bonuses.
3 sets of luggage
2 TVs
2 cam corders (back in the day when those were a thing)
3-trips to the Bahamas (Atlantas, Sandals, and the resort that is next door to Atlantas)
3-Trips to Hawaii
2 Alaskan Cruises
2 other cruises (Carnaval)
2 Virgin Islands
2 San Diago
3 San Fransisco
3 Cancoun
2 Dominican
3 Canada
1 Budapest (Took the cash instead on that one)
3 New Orleans
1 Disney World
3 Jamicia

If you are in the insurance business you better like tropical vacations. They have all been fun. Insurance companies really treat their agents right when they are at conventions.

I've never qualified for a car or a watch though.

Wow that is awesome. So the conventions, are you talking about the yearly conventions that companies have, you have to qualify to go to them?

Wow that is awesome. So the conventions, are you talking about the yearly conventions that companies have, you have to qualify to go to them?

Yes. But I’ve been at this for 23 years now. 6 or 7 if those were won as an IMO so not off personal production. And two of them are not really mine at all. I was the honored guest of my wife. Those are actually the best when you are just arm candy.

Yes. But I’ve been at this for 23 years now. 6 or 7 if those were won as an IMO so not off personal production. And two of them are not really mine at all. I was the honored guest of my wife. Those are actually the best when you are just arm candy.
That's pretty amazing, going from how you talked about the first sale to taking you somewhere as arm candy.

So you saying it’s hard to qualify for those trips as a producer unless you are like top in country. Lol

That's pretty amazing, going from how you talked about the first sale to taking you somewhere as arm candy.

She sells the fire out of Med Sups and Med Advantage. But for some reason she just won’t jump in to life insurance.

Her very 1st sale she ever made though was a very large premium term life policy. It was around $15,000 annual premium if I remember correctly. I was out of the office running FE leads and having a horrible day. She was back at the office and had a walk in that needed a big policy for business reasons. She didn’t know the first thing about it but luckily a term focused GA had just taken us to lunch a week earlier and she had his business card. She calls him and he wraps it up over the phone for her.

She didn’t even have enough perspective yet to know it was a nice sized case.

You can’t control luck but I won’t turn it away.

Hawaii 5x
Cabo
Disney Family trips 3x
Ireland
Australia
California
Bermuda
Playa Del Carmen
Aspen
Arizona
Paris

Back