Indemnity VS Reimbursement

90% of all my clients own lifetime benefits, never see indemnity plans too expensive. BTW, first day coverage for HC IS available.

I'm sorry but that comment is meaningless. What are their ages? How is their health? What's their monthly budget? 100% of my clients (funny I've only got 2) can't afford lifetime nor 1st day HC. Why are they promoting Partnership policies if most of em can afford lifetime?

I'm sorry but that comment is meaningless. What are their ages? How is their health? What's their monthly budget? 100% of my clients (funny I've only got 2) can't afford lifetime nor 1st day HC. Why are they promoting Partnership policies if most of em can afford lifetime?

Ages are all over the area, Budgets vary, health varies, my client base is more affluent, first day coverage doesn't necessarily cost
more. Maybe you should get a little more experience than 2 clients, just a thought.

Ages are all over the area, Budgets vary, health varies, my client base is more affluent, first day coverage doesn't necessarily cost
more. Maybe you should get a little more experience than 2 clients, just a thought.
I'm even greener than you think. I took the CE on 1/10 and Partnership class on 1/14. :D

Thanks everyone for the detailed descriptions. Having two clients is better than having none.. :no:

Not an easy product to understand. I have to do a lot of brushing up before I get a prospect on the phone or I'll blow yet another deal out of the water before it even sets sail.

CR

Back