Index Annuities for Payroll Deduction?

Their specialty is 403b, but they do all plans for payroll deduct. Qual & Non-Qual.

At what minimum premium.....I find I can payroll deduct many flexible policies but the minimum premium from the non403b companies don't work. They let you payroll deduct but have a 2k minimum initial premium.

I might have to look at life of the southwest again. I just had a bad experience with them and may have been due to my upline arrangement.

Midland/NA allows min contributions of $50 after a $2k deposit

NWL allows $100 after a $2k deposit

I think but am not sure that Annuity Investors Life allows $50 per month min on payroll deduction, but I think the entire payroll contributions must equal $600/m (someone told me that, so I am not 100% positive about it yet)

Midland/NA allows min contributions of $50 after a $2k deposit

NWL allows $100 after a $2k deposit

I think but am not sure that Annuity Investors Life allows $50 per month min on payroll deduction, but I think the entire payroll contributions must equal $600/m (someone told me that, so I am not 100% positive about it yet)

They do but I am persona non grata over there.

GAFRI? I sold them as my primary 403b carrier for 9 years. They are an okay company.

I didnt realize they were part of GAFRI. I sell Great American. Just never realized Annuity Investors was part of the same company. Why the different annuity channels do you think?

----------

GAFRI? I sold them as my primary 403b carrier for 9 years. They are an okay company.

Ok. So does Annuity Investors offer IAs for individuals who are not part of a qualified plan? Or do the funds for an IRA have to come out of an Annuity Investors QP? I see mixed info about it when I look up their products.

I didnt realize they were part of GAFRI. I sell Great American. Just never realized Annuity Investors was part of the same company. Why the different annuity channels do you think?

----------

Ok. So does Annuity Investors offer IAs for individuals who are not part of a qualified plan? Or do the funds for an IRA have to come out of an Annuity Investors QP? I see mixed info about it when I look up their products.

Annuity investors was the variable line, then they made a shift and the great American products became single premium and the flexible products went to annuity investors and they had a whole direct contracting thing going on.

For your question as of 2 years ago you could fund a flexible premium IA as an IRA with 600 per year ie 50 per month.

Back