To Age 105 Level Guaranteed
To Age 110 Level Guaranteed
To Age 121 Level (No Lapse U/L)
To Age 121 Level - Pay to 100
To Age 121 Level - Pay to 65
To Age 121 Level - 20 Pay
To Age 121 Level - 10 Pay
To Age 121 Level - Single Pay

Wouldn't it be great if someone just put all of the carriers on a spreadsheet?

Oh wait, someone did. (thanks Brandon)

Competitive Analysis Indexed Universal Life Insurance | The Insurance Pro Blog

Useful listing, not to be negative but........

To show the complete list of top performers, you have to include one of the pioneers and current leaders in IUL, Pacific Life.

Pac Life's street comp is 95% and will not deal with BGA's/IMO's....they contract direct just like Penn and Midland.

In terms of 2012 IUL premium, Pac Life was the leader in the industry.

Obviously though anything created by a BGA will never mention them.

Last edited:

To show the complete list of top performers, you have to include one of the pioneers and current leaders in IUL, Pacific Life.

Pac Life's street comp is 95% and will not deal with BGA's/IMO's....they contract direct just like Penn and Midland.

To piggyback on what you said about Pac. Another thing that does not show up on spreadsheets is the blending you can do with the target premium if you want to increase the clients cash values. They also have a few different IUL's to choose from.

Pac Life collects the most premium because it pays the most comp. I wholesaled on the VA and MF side. I know a few of the wholesalers (nice guys but most of them are customer service types. Never had to eat what they kill). I write IUL business and avoid them like the plague. In fact I wish I came across more people that had been quoted a PL IUL. Lay ups. Read "Last Chance Retirement." It will be worth your while.

Pac Life collects the most premium because it pays the most comp. I wholesaled on the VA and MF side. I know a few of the wholesalers (nice guys but most of them are customer service types. Never had to eat what they kill). I write IUL business and avoid them like the plague. In fact I wish I came across more people that had been quoted a PL IUL. Lay ups. Read "Last Chance Retirement." It will be worth your while.

If you run it "as is" then yes they pay the most. But if you blend down the target they stomp most providers.

I'm not quite sure what to make of that last comment. I'm a BGA now? News to me.

I think I was quite clear in the post that we are aware of Pac Life, and we're working on it.

I'm not quite sure what to make of that last comment. I'm a BGA now? News to me.

I think I was quite clear in the post that we are aware of Pac Life, and we're working on it.

I realize I'm a little late on this thread but I want to thank you for your contributions to this forum. Your site is a treasure chest of info worth a monthly subscription . Thank you for sharing.

Latest posts

Back