Indianapolis Area New Agent Opportunity with Credit Issues

Mropportunity

I am looking for someone who will allow me to sell property and casualty insurance and commercial policies under them for a period of four to five years. I am willing to do a commission split with them but want to have the opportunity to take my book of business and get my own contracts after that period. I was self-employed and with the economic downturn had financial problems. I have a good source of my own leads and would not need any financial assistance just an opportunity with someone. I have seen posts on this website regarding this situtation but could not find it again. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Whats the benefit to the agency if your gonna roll your book in 4 - 5 years and only offer them a commission split?

It does not sound like you are offering them that much.

What type of split did you have in mind?

I read somewhere that the Fiesta franchise fee was 10k..........most new agents are not going to be able to stump that sort of money out.......

True but once you take into consideration the time it takes us to get you going vs the time it takes someone on their own it is worth it.

One question I always ask potential franchisees is how much their time is worth. Don't forget that they are loosing money everyday while their operation is getting going or while they get the contracts they need.

For a new franchisee with us there is also no E&O cost until next February.

Yeah, but its still steep.........especially for someone getting starting, which is what this thread was about.

What does Fiesta offer for 10K

Ongoing Training & Support, Fiesta University, Carrier Access, Mentoring, Higher Commission, Discounts (Rater, E&O, etc), Branding, Tax services, Accounting Support, Co-op advertising. Protected Territories.

Almost everything a new agent needs. We can also help them secure financing.

The ONLY thing a new agent needs is CLIENTS.

The rest of it is just fluff.

I would much rather be independent........

Back