Individual Health Live Transfers

ccarlon

With Open Enrollment right around the corner, I want to make sure we are properly set up to serve our customers' Live Transfer Demand.

What does everyone look for in live transfers during Open Enrollment? What have you used in the past that was successful for you?

We offer warm transfers, so any suggestions/feedback on qualifying questions is appreciated!

Thanks!

With Open Enrollment right around the corner, I want to make sure we are properly set up to serve our customers' Live Transfer Demand.

What does everyone look for in live transfers during Open Enrollment? What have you used in the past that was successful for you?

We offer warm transfers, so any suggestions/feedback on qualifying questions is appreciated!

Thanks!

Not getting too many bites?

Why in the Hell would you pay for live transfers when most carriers aren't paying commissions and even if you have a carrier that pays if they make a change after open enrollment you lose your commission. Go try Pimpin your live transfer service somewhere else.

Thanks!

Who are you?

What have you been drinking and/or smoking?

YOU HAVE CUSTOMERS FOR THIS???

I think them paying us to take the transfer is the best idea, EVER:biggrin::twitchy:;):goofy:

I second that, hell if they would pay me $50 to take their transfers, I'll take them all day long. I figure I could take around 20-30 a day.

----------

Who are you?

What have you been drinking and/or smoking?

YOU HAVE CUSTOMERS FOR THIS???

It's probably a navigator wanting to make a couple bucks on the side and ease their load and still receive their hourly rate.

Back