Information on Allweb Leads...unbelievable

I've had a pretty good experience with Hometown quotes. But yes, most lead companies in general are terrible to work with. In my experience.

Bear in mind, I have been a client since the insuranceleads.com days. I actually started buying leads from these folks back in 2008. The company then changed to allwebleads.com and here we are. I cancelled my account after numerous years using them and after thousands of dollars spent. We purchased a lot of leads. The company has lost sight of integrity, professionalism and quality. They have definitely lost sight of customer service. The staff and company have a lack of care. I had so many years of great success using the company. Unfortunately the last 2 -3 years has been extremely subpar. First and foremost they are lacking customer service. In addition, the quality of the leads are deplorable. Overpriced and deplorable. If you are buying the good ole fashion internet lead from this provider, you are wasting your money. The "Qualified" versus "Premium", is a complete joke and 100% false. The company states these leads are "Qualified" which means the information has been accurately verified by one of their representatives. This is not true. We purchase ONLY homeowners leads and the bulk of the leads are folks shopping for renter's insurance, disconnected numbers, wrong numbers, or the consumer was never searching or inquiring about a quote. This applies to Qualified and Premium. You receive garbage leads from both categories. This I find strange, being the "Qualified" are supposedly being verified and the data is supposed to be verified and accurate. It's obvious this is not happening. We tried their auto leads and they are even worse than the homeowner's leads. When you try to return them, wow, this is a total nightmare as well. They will deny most returns. We have had returns denied based on disconnected numbers, which they state are valid, wrong numbers, which they state are valid. On one hand you purchase these "Overpriced" leads which are terrible quality, have to fight for credit and if you have a question and must call, you will hold for the end of time or you will get someone on the line but they are not able to answer the question, so they will need to have someone call you back. Good luck, you will wait forever. If there is any disagreement or rebuttal, all bets are off in regards to the outcome or resolution. The staff is a hit and miss. There used to be great people within the organization. Unfortunately the turnover is so high, you typically don't get the same person. In addition, you are assigned account reps to manage your account. Wow, good luck with that. You will send emails and the emails will go unanswered for days. When you call regarding your concern, there is always another person on the other end trying to justify the cause. Again, never a resolution. They are always willing to give you an answer, never a resolution. Do not purchase internet leads with these folks unless you have intentions and are willing to accept wasting money. Now if you choose to purchase their "live transfers" and willing to spend $70.00 plus dollars per lead to get a live person on the phone, then you might want to consider them. These leads for the first few months of using that service were alright. They will eventually start to suffer quality as well. Meaning you ask? You filter the calls based on no tickets and or accidents for auto leads and you end up receiving individuals with multiple losses and infractions on their record. The homeowners live transfers are filtered as well but we end up receiving individuals that have multiple losses of which we can't help. Hence, why we require filters on our calls. When you try to return them based on your filters, the company always try to justify the quality. It wasn't their fault, the prospect was not honest when they spoke, based on their return policy, and on and on and on. Be sure to read the fine print. Be very cautious. In addition, once you purchase the overpriced "Live Transfer", the very next day for the fraction of the cost, it is sold to a competitor as a good ole fashion internet lead. Which means, you will have multiple agents calling this prospect day 2. They are NOT exclusive. They are.... For one day. I tried remaining a client after multiple years of service with them. Unfortunately due to the lack of quality of their overpriced leads and customer service, I had to discontinue my business relationship with these folks. I did send an email at my departure, which fell on deaf ears. I had a feeling it would, based on the lack of care and customer service that this company provides. I have yet to hear from anyone that works for the organization after years of doing business with these folks and an unforeseen amount of money spent. Just my experience. You can do what you will with the knowledge and review. I have been in the industry for years. I built my book of business from internet leads. I have always been a believer in buying them. There are multiple lead providers out there competing for your business. Don't fall victim to these folks.

Back