Insphere Insurance Solution

Are you saying your not honest? It sounds like your not. Is your business failing, it should be with that attitude.

I never ask for a deposit, but I thought at least INSURANCE BROKERS might be honest when paying someone. I don't think too many appt setters ask for a deposit. I don't think you know too much about how appt setters work. You need to really find out before you voice your opinion.

I have never paid any of my appt setters a deposit either. The agents I know are honest and will pay you for doing what you are hired to do. If you are as good as you say you are then I have a spot open for you that pays better than what you are getting now. It's hourly plus bonuses and can easily add up to $20 or more per hour. I assume you aren't setting more than 1 appt per hour of course...

I have never paid any of my appt setters a deposit either. The agents I know are honest and will pay you for doing what you are hired to do...

I don't remember the agent, but didn't we have a former poster here that got sued at least once (maybe more) for failing to pay a telemarketer?

Surprisingly, I know it's not you.

Rick

I don't remember the agent, but didn't we have a former poster here that got sued at least once (maybe more) for failing to pay a telemarketer?

Surprisingly, I know it's not you.

Rick

I was thinking of him as I typed that. But I do not "know" him. I don't care to be friendly with people that don't hold up to their end of deals...

The Phone Pro said:
Are you saying your not honest? It sounds like your not. Is your business failing, it should be with that attitude.

Nope I am honest. But if I was going to take on a job of appointment setting for someone I can not meet in person I would ask for a deposit. I would expect timely payment. Now I readily expect the agent to iniatially say no to the deposit as most would but then I am not in your business.

Latest posts

Back