Insphere Insurance Solution

The Phone Pro

I am a at home appointment setter for a agent, what do you think about this company, Pro's and Cons please?

And where is there home office? Any infor I really appreciate.:embarrassed:

"I am a at home appointment setter for a agent, what do you think about this company, Pro's and Cons please?

And where is there home office? Any infor I really appreciate"

Do you live in Alabama? What is "infor"???

By the way, the company you are referencing might be OPFOR.

Yes I live in Alabama, Infor is information?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What is OPFOR.? Could you please explain?

Last edited:
I am a at home appointment setter for a agent, what do you think about this company, Pro's and Cons please?

And where is there home office? Any infor I really appreciate.:embarrassed:

Are you looking for help so that you can better understand how to set appointments or are you looking at potentially getting started with them?

Also, if you're looking for extra work, please shoot me an email: [email protected].

Insphere Insurance Solutions is a "One Stop" Shop for all things Life and Health Insurance related.

They have a sales force that could rival that of Latter Day Saints on Sunday mornings.

The LDS have more ethical backbone and business practices, though.

They are the "Waffle House" of the insurance industry. By that, I mean they "Smother and Cover". They like to come across as if they are independent agents, when the reality is, they can only write with the few companies ISS tells them to.

And, they are NOT taught that if their product is not right for the client, they should refer them out to someone else, and build a reciprocal relationship with other agents. Instead, they are told to mention to the clients that this is the best they (the client) can get.

Spot on Bob!

I left them a year ago because of their business practices. They say you are an independent but treat you like an employee. The best move I ever made was leaving them. They contract with the most pricey companies available and will not let you appoint with outside companies.
They expect you to write 5 different product for every door you walk in, then when you only write 3 they want to know how you messed it up!
Training sucks, commissions suck, and getting paid is a chore!

Independent and love it!!;)

Getting Paid as a appointment setter with them has been a BIG PAIN.
Working for one agent excuse after excuse. Haven't got a paycheck yet.
After 3 weeks.
Their should be someone you can go to for things like that. You work hard to set appts but never get paid. He's sure has made $$ off of me.

Getting Paid as a appointment setter with them has been a BIG PAIN.
Working for one agent excuse after excuse. Haven't got a paycheck yet.
After 3 weeks.
Their should be someone you can go to for things like that. You work hard to set appts but never get paid. He's sure has made $$ off of me.

Not that you couldn't be right, but it's quite possible that he hasn't made any money off of it yet. Each of those agents generally works for themselves, so you'd have to seek any civil action against the individual.

Back