Insphere Insurance Solutions. Any Info About Career ?

Re: Any Info About Insphere Insurance Solutions Career?

Perhaps critical, but you lose me at dental / vision plans.
Repeatedly we have had clients ask us to remove dental from their health policy because "it doesn't pay for anything." Even though we "involved" them into understanding that it wasn't worth the money in the first place ... I don't have a dental / vision plan. As they are now; I can't see recommending one.

P.S.
Who do you use for C. Illness? Stand alone?

Dental and Vision is negligible unless through the one through carrier. Aetna has the best one PPO max. I use careington for dental/vision discount plans

For Critical illness either Colorado Bankers Life, Loyal American, or Assurity. All have good plans. CBL has added benefit it pays full benefit on death as well.

You don't make real money in outfits like InShpere by selling a family HSA 100. You make the real dough by selling Copay Saver loaded with dental/vision, critical illness, accident protection, etc...

And it just makes it that much easier for me to come along and replace it....;)

Please Folks...more selling less whinning

Whose whinning?
Sales are great but you have to find the shoppers first.
Man, I would love to know what they pay per filtered lead.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
They are paying 15-18% depending on experience on all health and ancillary products. The health can be health markets, aetna, or united health one. The ancillaries are health markets.

They pay a bonus based on % that ancillaries make up of total health sales. This can go up to 5%. They pay a bonus based on total production up to another 7.5%. So an experienced agent can make up to 30.5% on sales

They do marketing credits and matching as well. They do give stock as well.

The downside is you assign all commissions permanently and irrevoccably so in essence you do not own your own business or your book of clients. You also will drop to lower commissions should you leave and may find it difficult to get a release to continue to sell for some carriers.

Remember there is never a free lunch.

Why is there no mention of Aetna on their website?
How do you know of them exactly?
Have you to spoken to one of their people directly?

Last edited:

Is anyone working with this company or any info about how they work? Thanks

Yo Cheesesteak!

Make an appointment with your local branch.
Jot down details and report back here.
You won't know the entire skinny until you do.
Find out things like ... are you doing sits (likely, and that's not all bad), if so what radius from your local branch, is Aetna included cause I am getting mixed info. on that one, etc?

How long you been in this Philly?
We're all greenies to begin with.

Gezzzzz...how many Insphere threads do we need....

I was recruited by Insphere in September and I had never sold anything before, let alone Health Insurance. But times were tough and it was difficult to find a job that paid was I used to making, so I figured that I would give it a shot. Soon as I started we were given the Golden Rule policies to sell. I have never sold anything other than their Signature Select plan and I am on track to make $100k this year between advances and bonuses. I have been around the office long enough to see the big checks that are passed out weekly. So there are people making big money. I know there are other agencies out there to work for, but I honestly love working with Insphere.

The GR policies pay a commission of 16%, where the HM stuff pays less. Everything you sell is bonused at 30%. There is an additional cross-selling bonus that pays out an additional 30%, but I don't mess with those products. I'm not about to sell someone something they don't really need and I don't really understand how it works. I have never been asked or pushed into selling the company products. And very few people in my office sell anything other than GR.

Not all states have the GR or the Aetna plans. In Arizona, we don't have the Aetna plans yet.

I know you all would say that if I was doing well, I wouldn't be on the forums looking at info. I was just here trying to find other ways to market myself since calling internet leads are driving me crazy and I am looking to incorporate a few other ideas now that I am comfortable selling. I just saw the topic and couldn't help but chime in.

Trisha

Back