Insphere Insurance Solutions. Any Info About Career ?

Re: Any Info About Insphere Insurance Solutions Career?

They no longer provide leads (even bad/old ones).
I went to the presentation- I was impressed by it. They did mention they had leads- for sure. I am a door to door guy, though, so leads do not impress me too much. I did not dwell too much on the leads, maybe you could elaborate?

Why would anyone go there? You think they are any different now then when they were Mega and Cornerstone ?

Why would anyone go there? You think they are any different now then when they were Mega and Cornerstone ?
Yes, actually. I am thinking of giving it a try. I think they have a totally different model than when they were mega and nase and all that. They are not captive- that's a good thing. But I wonder what goodies there are in the contract- as far as non-compete and right of first refusal and so on.

Yes, actually. I am thinking of giving it a try. I think they have a totally different model than when they were mega and nase and all that. They are not captive- that's a good thing. But I wonder what goodies there are in the contract- as far as non-compete and right of first refusal and so on.

Part of their lovely contract states that if you violate any clause in the contract, even after you've left they can yank back every dime of renewals. Nice.

No problem. It'll likely take you and a team of lawyers to decipher the entire contract and someone with a PHD in mathematics to figure out the bonus structure.

If I remember correctly, this was the formula for the REAP bonus:

df(x,y) / d(Xi sub a) = f1(x,y) cos(a) + f2(x,y) sin(a)

Last edited:

:DRemember that old saying.....Fool me once shame on you....

I have not been fooled the first time, yet. By them. But I get your meaning. I guess we could apply it this way: "Fool other agents, shame on the ins organization in question, not listening to the agents who were fooled- shame on you!"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You guys got me curious- I may go up there and browse thru the contracts -just to see.

Last edited:

The way I see it is this

If you are independent you own your business and you rise and fall based upon your own effort and your ability to generate marketing and close.

If you work for a captive agency even a multiline captive agency most of the above is true but with some you will receive support, they will discourage at the very least the sale of outside companies, and you dont own your business.

I guess in the end it depends on what your objectives are and how much of a self starter you are and whether you need your peers to be a benchmark of performance for you.

Back