Insurance company

Wasn't expecting this kind of attitude from you guys. Really disappointed

Oh no! How could we have possibly missed the mark on your expectations? I must apologize profusely for the forum not living up to your impeccable standards. Do enlighten us, what exactly were you expecting? A fanfare? A red carpet? A chorus of angels singing your praises? Please, do share your lofty aspirations so that we may strive to meet them next time. After all, we, as insurance agents, live to exceed your wildest dreams.

I do truly apologize. The sarcastic comments from my peers were completely unwarranted and had nothing to do with you and everything to do with them. As an insurance agent, I must say, my life is an absolute paradise. I mean, I wake up every morning and receive nothing but compliments, praise, and flowers from all my lovely policyholders. Sarcasm? Negative comments? Never heard of them! It's all rainbows and unicorns in my line of work. Every single person I interact with is overflowing with gratitude and joy for their insurance policies. It's truly a dream come true, and I couldn't ask for anything more. I live in a sarcasm-free utopia, my friend.

As per your original question, the best insurance company in Georgia is Geico, everyone knows that.

Oh no! How could we have possibly missed the mark on your expectations? I must apologize profusely for the forum not living up to your impeccable standards. Do enlighten us, what exactly were you expecting? A fanfare? A red carpet? A chorus of angels singing your praises? Please, do share your lofty aspirations so that we may strive to meet them next time. After all, we, as insurance agents, live to exceed your wildest dreams.

I do truly apologize. The sarcastic comments from my peers were completely unwarranted and had nothing to do with you and everything to do with them. As an insurance agent, I must say, my life is an absolute paradise. I mean, I wake up every morning and receive nothing but compliments, praise, and flowers from all my lovely policyholders. Sarcasm? Negative comments? Never heard of them! It's all rainbows and unicorns in my line of work. Every single person I interact with is overflowing with gratitude and joy for their insurance policies. It's truly a dream come true, and I couldn't ask for anything more. I live in a sarcasm-free utopia, my friend.

As per your original question, the best insurance company in Georgia is Geico, everyone knows that.

Oh no Alex, it looks like me he may have gotten his feelings hurt. If only you had some way to go back in time. Some sort of apparatus or, say vehicle of some sort they could time travel and change things, perhaps give him a hug. If only.

Oh no Alex, it looks like me he may have gotten his feelings hurt. If only you had some way to go back in time. Some sort of apparatus or, say vehicle of some sort they could time travel and change things, perhaps give him a hug. If only.

He'll be okay once he gets a little hug from that little Geico Gecko. He'll show him that insurance is so easy, that even a caveman can do it. That's the level of intelligence that insurance requires, which is none.

giphy.gif

Back