Insurance Examiner Almost Caused Woman's Death

Lol - I have been retired for many years. Lol I don't think I need to nor do I want to work at my age. lol I am in my seventies. Well into those seven x ten years I might add. You guys here are just too much. I was retired, many years ago, before most of you started to work. Lol I don't need to line my pockets. Lol I have two pentions and social security benefits. My first job was for $2.00 a day and I thought I was rich then. Lol Everybody is always worried about money here. It's funny, life insurance is really death insurance, even worried about money after you are dead. I sold insurance for twenty years and I don't have life insurance now. I don't even have car insurance, I am self insured for my cars. I am leaving this site, I am actually moving soon to a very interesting city. Take care newbees. I hope you all live to old age : ) very old age. Lol

Lol - I have been retired for many years. Lol I don't think I need to nor do I want to work at my age. lol I am in my seventies. Well into those seven x ten years I might add. You guys here are just too much. I was retired, many years ago, before most of you started to work. Lol I don't need to line my pockets. Lol I have two pentions and social security benefits. My first job was for $2.00 a day and I thought I was rich then. Lol Everybody is always worried about money here. It's funny, life insurance is really death insurance, even worried about money after you are dead. I sold insurance for twenty years and I don't have life insurance now. I don't even have car insurance, I am self insured for my cars. I am leaving this site, I am actually moving soon to a very interesting city. Take care newbees. I hope you all live to old age : ) very old age. Lol

I have reported this post. Forum rules clearly state you may only use "lol" up to twice per paragraph.

That is so many LOL's my head is swimming. To have sold insurance for twenty years and not have any now tells me you didn't believe in what you were selling and to not have car insurance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:no::goofy: LOL!!

so why now? Why are you now bringing this forward? You cite an award from an "internet" story that has nothing to do with a life insurance blood draw and post no links to the story, which appears to have nothing to do with a life insurance exam blood draw.....

While I am sure the industry is not 100% fool proof, I also am sure the problem is so small that 60 or 70 posts into it, you really haven't pulled up enough sources to warrant any concern other than a slight one.

The reason so many here are annoyed with you is we do have REAL problems that take up our time and energy. This isn't significant enough to warrant much concern.

LGilmore said:
so why now? Why are you now bringing this forward? You cite an award from an "internet" story that has nothing to do with a life insurance blood draw and post no links to the story, which appears to have nothing to do with a life insurance exam blood draw.....

While I am sure the industry is not 100% fool proof, I also am sure the problem is so small that 60 or 70 posts into it, you really haven't pulled up enough sources to warrant any concern other than a slight one.

The reason so many here are annoyed with you is we do have REAL problems that take up our time and energy. This isn't significant enough to warrant much concern.

Stop responding so he will go away.

Back