Insurance Keyword

Hi guys,

Really got a bit bemused of late!

Not to name any insurance community, I'd just like to share my thoughts with the Seniors over here (& get your feedbacks in the true sense ;)).

Keywords associated with the Global Insurance web search got me on the wrong foot. Some days back, as I was net-surfing (searching one of the most popular search engines), I found a couple of insurance communities at the top of the queue. Well, just to let you know, I searched with the term "Insurance forum". But the day before, as I searched with the keyword 'Insurance' only to find a site which stands lower down the search-order (with the former keyword) appearing in the 2nd page of my search results.

Well, this site is also a community-based insurance site that operates 24X7.
Now, hows this possible? Isn't the sites that rank good with the 'forum' keyword worthy of this site in terms of the 'insurance' keyword?
Any volunteers??

awaiting your responses..
Jeff:mad:

ampminsure is a great forum if you do not want to post.

I tried that site some time ago and it would not let me log in after I registered and posted one time. Then I sent a help email out and it was no help at all.

Now I do not exist when I try and log in.

I think what he is trying to say is that when you google the word insurance, his forum comes up on the second page, yet we do not come up at all. However when you google insurance forum, we come up above them... if the word insurance is so hard to rank for (Which it is) then why are we ranked above them, or conversely, why aren't we ranked for the word insurance.

The answer is so secret that even invisible people don't know about it.

No Sweeties....Jeff has been here for quite some time...n across other forums too...not to advertise ampm, rather to count upon discussions that flow across other similar platforms..I'll keep coming even if you don't appreciate...till you guys don't kill :)
Code:
  The answer is so secret that even invisible people don't know about it.
Anyone buying this idea???

Code:
I tried that site some time ago and it would not let me log in after I registered and posted one time.
So, do I believe I won't ever face tech-snags over here ?? :)
...I've heard that ampm is in for a layout revamp!!!

Last edited:
Back