MAPD out of pocket insurance

One of my fans (who isn't named bambam) said that folks who paid Medigap premiums were dumb (or maybe stupid) since they could be saving all that dough by renting a zero premium plan.

Name calling and labels is a hallmark of some posters on this forum.

While SOME folks may indeed bank the premium savings my guess is most will not. Coach Williams made a fortune with his BTID (buy term invest difference) mantra. Unfortunately most of the policyholders failed to adhere to the plan and SPENT the difference instead of saving it.

Several of those also outlived their term plan at a time when they really needed life insurance but could no longer qualify for coverage.

I suspect the same type of buyer will repeat history when their health changes and they can afford the $0 premium but the OOP cost for treatment is beyond reach.

Hospitals, clinics and other providers know if you cannot pay your bill, or have not paid for previous treatment, are within their right to deny future services until the debt is paid off and you have the ability to pay for future care.

"You never see someone going into the market and saying to a Medicare Advantage potential customer: We have the best cancer program for you,"

And you were the same guy questioning how I connected you to him.

Also, you and your clique are the butt of my jokes. That you don't find them humorous is about as shocking as y'all riding to somarco's rescue on every thread.

But I'm glad y'all found true love. Sounds like you two have a beautiful relationship.
Your humor tends to be about gay guys. Disgusting...I don't play for that team. I don't see that as humorous. Are you a Tranny Sailor Girl? :err:

Everyone. 3/5 people in my state develop cancer.

My wife's father, mother, brother died from cancer. Similar story for most of the aunts & uncles on both sides of her family. Her PCP has never seen anything like that.

THIS is one reason why I am passionate about Medigap.

Well at least we stayed on topic.

So... When you sell a MAPD, offer the HI for $23 and collect your extra $. Money well earned.

If they never ever ever use it.... Well, ok? Good?

Back