Insurance Library

Nov 19, 2018

1. Newby

Newby Guru

State:
    Indiana
    I only contributed when they first started it. It became a joke pretty quickly. Haven’t looked at it in years. I just assumed it never got any traction. Could be wrong.

Newby, Nov 20, 2018
  2. shonceman

shonceman Guru

State:
    Texas
    When I was getting potty trained I invented flushable wipes. (It was really just wet toilet paper, so it took awhile to develop.)

3. Allen Trent

Allen Trent Guru

I invented the cordless extension chord & Powdered water. Currently have a Black Friday deal going that if you buy 2 cordless extension chords & 10 packages of powdered water, I give you 1 free cordless extension chord and 5 packages of powdered water. Let me know how many you want along with your credit card #. Wait, that is not all, while supplies last, I also am throwing in a free 1 year subscription to insurancelibrary.cxx

4. shonceman

shonceman Guru

State:
    Texas
    :D:D:D:noteworthy::noteworthy:

5. somarco

somarco That Medicare Guy

State:
    Georgia
    I did too. Waste of time. Never got any business and only a few "leads" that never went anywhere. Probably a money maker for Sam and Justin.

Can't complain too much. Sam let's us hang out here for free.

Oops. Probably shouldn't say that. I think he charges you.

somarco, Nov 20, 2018
  6. JustinB

JustinB Administrator Administrator

Hey Bob. Thanks for the heads up on this. It sounds like you are probably receiving the spam through the "Contact Me" button on your Insurance Library profile, and next to all the questions you answered on the site.

Please note, this is not spam FROM Insurance Library... apparently some spammer is using a bot to send spam through our contact forms, however. I think the bot thinks they are spamming the webmaster of Insurance Library, rather than a number of individual agents.

I'm sorry for the hassle with this, I will look into what we can do to curb this.

JustinB, Nov 21, 2018
  7. JustinB

Sorry to hear that Bob. I am going to be working on some ways to bring some life back to Insurance Library, so I'm hoping to be able to deliver more value to you through all the answers you provided on the site.

Also, the site was definitely not a money maker for Sam and I. It has generated enough revenue to cover the costs of hosting and development, but unfortunately not much beyond that.

JustinB, Nov 21, 2018
  8. somarco

State:
    Georgia
    Figured it was some kind of hack, not coming from the Library.

Sounds good.

Enjoy your holidays!

somarco, Nov 21, 2018
  9. JustinB

Thanks Bob! I just installed a plugin that should hopefully sniff out that spam and block it. If you continue to see it, please give me a shout!

JustinB, Nov 21, 2018
  10. somarco

State:
    Georgia
    :biggrin::biggrin:

somarco, Nov 21, 2018