Insurance license-petty theft charge

Yeah, to my knowledge expungement is useless as far as government agencies are concerned.

Thank you for backing that up. Its not that cheap either so I wouldn't want to spend that money for no reason. It would be great if it was actually useful

Thank you for backing that up. Its not that cheap either so I wouldn't want to spend that money for no reason. It would be great if it was actually useful

To my knowledge all you need to do is get a form from the probation department, fill it out, pay a fee and wait.

It's incredibly cheap, unless something has changed.

To my knowledge all you need to do is get a form from the probation department, fill it out, pay a fee and wait.

It's incredibly cheap, unless something has changed.

I guess I only saw one quote for it and it wasn't cheap lol not to me anyway. But again this is all a moot point if it wouldn't help anyway

You need to think long term, bud. Getting your record expunged is something you definitely want to do.

If you only think about the "right now" in life, you'll likely never get ahead and be a victim of your own lack of planning.

You need to think long term, bud. Getting your record expunged is something you definitely want to do.

If you only think about the "right now" in life, you'll likely never get ahead and be a victim of your own lack of planning.

I mean thats good advice. I will say up to this point it hasn't affected me at all. I've even worked for a couple of banks before, much closer to when this happened. So idk I guess they just weren't as strict on rules and whatnot. But yeah thats good advice

Back