Insurance License Suspended over failure to pay College Loans

The higher wages have just started . Started with Target , Costco , Walmart and a few restaurants . Bank America now min $22 am hr. What does that mean ? I’m an air condition tech or Landscaper making $15 an hr . Screw that I’ll go work inside in air conditioning. I want $23 am hr min now .The paint contractor can find no workers at $15 so he must raise to $25 now to attract good workers . So he doesn’t care he’ll bid $2-$3 k higher on his bids . As I said it’s a vicious cycle were all raise there bids .

Stock prices skying cause little inflation . You know why ? Because a very small % of people own a lot of stock . It’s concentrated in the top 5% . So if Jeff bezos worth $10billion or $200 bil on paper means little . He never spends his incremental increase in wealth . But ssdi recipient Rufus who just got $3400 free Stimy spends it in hrs . It hits the economy immediately causing a crush for goods and services causing bottlenecks in the supply chain and skying prices .

I can tell you with all this inflation, I'm loving my holdings in real estate and silver. Best hedges ever.
The richest real estate these days has a bunch of trees and logging rights lol.

If we get "some" inflation, it's going to be great for our business as a whole.

Interest rates forced up, higher annuity rates, new laws allowing us to stuff more money into interest-rate sensitive products (IUL, UL, Whole life), and the carriers being able to manage their balance sheets more efficiently, making for stronger companies is all good for our businesses.

I will make a lot more money with some rising rates to offset inflation. I'm not talking late 70s early 80s rates but more like late 90s.

Stock prices skying cause little inflation . You know why ? Because a very small % of people own a lot of stock . It’s concentrated in the top 5% . So if Jeff bezos worth $10billion or $200 bil on paper means little . He never spends his incremental increase in wealth . But ssdi recipient Rufus who just got $3400 free Stimy spends it in hrs . It hits the economy immediately causing a crush for goods and services causing bottlenecks in the supply chain and skying prices .

I get it.

I was an econ major too like you seem to be. I guess I just don't see all of the doom and gloom regarding inflation. Look, if it somehow goes rampant then yes, it will be a problem for everyone.

But, moderate inflation that causes increasing interest rates is a trade-off that can work for our industry.

We just may have to hold off on building that new deck.

Last edited:
I’m just a real smart dude in a lot of areas . I know most business things like the back of my hand . The 10 yr bond is at 1.6% simply because the Fed is buying $120 bil a month of bonds . In all of history we’ve seem printing always ends bad . Wether raising taxes big to pay it back or fear of outright default cause people to demand much higher rates to continue to buy the debt . But your correct at some pt people will consume less if prices keep rising or entrepreneurs will find a way to satisfy demand . Time will tell

I’m just a real smart dude in a lot of areas . I know most business things like the back of my hand . The 10 yr bond is at 1.6% simply because the Fed is buying $120 bil a month of bonds . In all of history we’ve seem printing always ends bad . Wether raising taxes big to pay it back or fear of outright default cause people to demand much higher rates to continue to buy the debt . But your correct at some pt people will consume less if prices keep rising or entrepreneurs will find a way to satisfy demand . Time will tell
I think we're both kind of saying the same thing, you just believe it is going to go a lot further than I do.

I'm pretty confident that the current administration's answer is going to just be to stop printing money and just start raising taxes.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/28/biden-budget-reiterates-top-capital-gains-tax-rate.html

I’m just a real smart dude in a lot of areas .
There is an extra space before the period at the end of each of your sentences, you misspelled "whether", you are missing a comma after "pay it back", and missing a comma after default. The second to last sentence "you're" was misspelled as "your". I assume "pt" was supposed to mean "point", there should be a comma after "rising", and you are missing a period after "tell" at the end of your paragraph, mister "smart dude".

;):tongue:

Last edited:
Back