Insurance question about Chiropractor

Yeah.. and my electrician charges $100 for a five minute house call even though all he has to do is flip a breaker. As he says, it is $25 for flipping the breaker and $75 for knowing which one to flip....And, he doesn't have tons of student loans to pay off for learning which breaker to flip. Can say the same for your doctor and his knowing which "adjustment" to make.. BTW, my electrician also does not pay any staff or maintain an office.

I would get a new electrician to be honest. I work in construction and have dealt with a lot of electricians and most of them will reduce costs for simple tasks such as flipping a breaker. Some will even do it for free as a way of retaining clients. Now of course this isn't every electrician, but something to consider when looking for tradesmen to complete work for you.

So my apologies for assuming a medical professional wouldn't try to take advantage of me.

I wouldn't call a chiropractor a medical professional any more than I would call a car salesman an automotive engineer. I could tell you stories about chiropractors and insurance claims. What's happening with you QQ is no surprise.

Back