InsuranceAgents.com Leads

Has anyone on this forum actually filled out a lead form on an lead "aggregator" site? If you haven't, try it. It will tell you a lot. For example: who is subscribing to these leads, (you'll find it is a lot of call centers these days,) how many times your email and phone blows up, and how it won't stop for a long, long time.

Ok, so I just filled out my info on this site. It ran me through netquote and insureme for sure.. What a load of crap. :no:

Has anyone ever used these guys?:

Get Insurance Quotes Free | Insurance Agents & Consumer Guides

I saw them on "insuranceleadsguide.com" and was curious if anyone has personal experience with them. The site said that they typically provide very high quality leads.

FYI: the site is a Paid affiliate to send leads to the lead vendors....so not exactly a dis-interested party wouldn't you agree? :) We've used them before as well, good guy that owns it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Has anyone on this forum actually filled out a lead form on an lead "aggregator" site? If you haven't, try it. It will tell you a lot. For example: who is subscribing to these leads, (you'll find it is a lot of call centers these days,) how many times your email and phone blows up, and how it won't stop for a long, long time.

Come on Adam, you have an agenda here in pushing your solution for agents.

While I agree there are some bad practices in the lead gen space, not everyone is as you are painting them. Agents still need to buy leads somewhere don't they?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ok, so I just filled out my info on this site. It ran me through netquote and insureme for sure.. What a load of crap. :no:

Why is that crap? What were your expectations? Seriously.

Netquote & InsureMe are owned by the same parent company. Agents buy leads from them too. If not they wouldn't be as big as they are. Unless you buy into the "there's a sucker born every minute" philosophy. I know the carriers buy a ton from them for their call centers also.

Bottom line: What would you have Liked to have happened?

Last edited:
Why companies such as Netquote & InsureMe (or parent companies) can not have its own call center and close deals having their own leads? Or selling of leads to more than one agents is more profitable than commissions which could be gained from closed deals?

It might be that with the avg cost to just generate leads they figure it is not worth the hassle.

I know many call centers that sold golden rule/stm and the Cost of Acquisition was $200-300, between paid for leads/overhead, and the avg UHC app was $200/mo, and this was @ 30% commission....now it simply not worth it for a lot of call centers that dont generate their own leads.

They can make more selling Mini Med's at 50% commission and a 100$ sign up fee, or a Private label STM plan @ 40-50% commission.

Back