InsuranceSplash domain ownership.

As far as something to drive traffic to you, I wouldn't know. Their are places where they build the site for you and it's yours....not cheap.

I just made my own on Go Daddy...just an internet business card. It's gotten me as much business as I got from Agent Methods, Insurance Splash(only had for a month...didn't like it) or Snozzy...............none. I've gotten 4 responses over the years. 2 wanting to do SEO for me, one prank and one gal wanting to sex chat. :laugh:
My objective isn’t to drive free traffic to a site. I just want to be able to advertise for it through Facebook and have the leads go directly Into a CRM like radiusBOB. I’m also looking for someone to help with Facebook ads even though they don’t seem that complicated.

My objective isn’t to drive free traffic to a site. I just want to be able to advertise for it through Facebook and have the leads go directly Into a CRM like radiusBOB.
I'm all about driving people to my website. Just not free traffic. And I don't do Facebook.

All of my letters, emails or texts are steering them to my site. If they fill out a form they automatically go to my Radius account.

I use my site mainly as a teaching tool. I have them pull it up while I'm talking to them on the phone or sometimes on a screen share (again Radius) I take them to where I want them to go.

I've also got a script form on my site that I refer them to a lot. They list their scripts, doctors and whatever I'll need later on for say a drug card. Everything they put on there goes into Radius. I only have to ask once.

I've got plenty of other stuff on there but my computer is telling me that I'm about to reach the end of the internet. Got to turn around and go back.

My objective isn’t to drive free traffic to a site. I just want to be able to advertise for it through Facebook and have the leads go directly Into a CRM like radiusBOB. I’m also looking for someone to help with Facebook ads even though they don’t seem that complicated.
You can also build your own Wix site on Vistaprint, or you can pay them to do it. Snozzy has a package website and social media (used to be $99 a month. I wasn't impressed with the social media, the website was fine.

I was doing the social media postings, but left Fakebook as China Joe was being sworn in.

You also need to own the content.

Everyone wants these subscriptions but at the end of the day, most of the content is cookie-cutter and won't search.

It's fine for an online business card, who cares? But if you want your site to have E-A-T for search, write your own stuff or buy it so that you own it.

Totally Agree
Own the Domain Youself and pay an anuall fee for it.
Pay your own hosting Company
Write and Own your own Content [yes there is a way to pay someone to do this and still own it.]

Back