Internet Lead Companies....Are They All Bad..?

Thanks for the heads up. I understand. I am active in other non insurance related forums and see that type of advertising often.

I will probably sound like a billboard for them since I really like their model.

Hey guys. Thanks for posting your thoughts and feelings on this topic.

So judging from the responses, it sounds like most of the internet lead companies are all the same.

I guess there is no "holy grail" of lead providers out there.

I guess I will just continue with all of the other aspects of my marketing plan and fill this part in with more door knocking or straight up cold calling.

If anyone had anything more to add, I'll be checking this thread often....but it sounds like internet leads are what they are....crap for the most part.

Thanks again everyone.

Hey guys. Thanks for posting your thoughts and feelings on this topic. So judging from the responses, it sounds like most of the internet lead companies are all the same. I guess there is no "holy grail" of lead providers out there. I guess I will just continue with all of the other aspects of my marketing plan and fill this part in with more door knocking or straight up cold calling. If anyone had anything more to add, I'll be checking this thread often....but it sounds like internet leads are what they are....crap for the most part. Thanks again everyone.

If there is a "holy grail" of leads, I'm pretty sure whoever knows about it is going to keep it a secret as long as possible....unfortunately for us.

If there is a "holy grail" of leads, I'm pretty sure whoever knows about it is going to keep it a secret as long as possible....unfortunately for us.

For sure GoPokes.....for sure...!!! :)

I'll just substitute another action for bringing in the business from internet leads. I'm learning that there are many ways to skin a cat in this game. ;)

Back