Internet Lead Vendors

Roy2015

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Nevada
Hello, I'm trying to pile on 400 med supps in the next 4 years over the phone using internet leads. I want to talk with people who are interested in what I have to offer. I was wondering which lead vendors are best these days for internet leads? I've heard good things about Benepath and Allweb in the past but I know things change. Are these 2 vendors still producing quality internet leads? Also are there any other vendors that may be newer that anyone is using? I know it is always best to produce my own leads but I'm not at that point yet with my website.

Any responses are greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Roy

I hate AllWeb. Benepath is good but expensive. You are going to have to buy a whole lot of data leads to get 400. It costs more but have you considered live transfer calls?

I hate AllWeb. Benepath is good but expensive. You are going to have to buy a whole lot of data leads to get 400. It costs more but have you considered live transfer calls?

Who does good Live transfer calls and doesn't charge for missed calls?

I am about to start pulling from benapath was wondering if anyone else does the no charge for missed calls

I used to get them from prospect zone though they went downhill last few years and stopped last year

Most others want to charge even if you miss call which happens enough its not worth it

Thanks for your response. Yes I have considered live transfers as an option as well. I've never used them in the past but I've heard good things about them. Do you know any good sources for live transfers?

What are some good live transfer companies? I used to use prospect zone too and DATALOT a few years ago but don’t know who is good now. Also what’s a good monthly policy goal for Med Supps using live transfers?

What are some good live transfer companies? I used to use prospect zone too and DATALOT a few years ago but don’t know who is good now. Also what’s a good monthly policy goal for Med Supps using live transfers?

With prospect zone in the beginning it was 20% close-ratio, If I only understood then They went up in price but went down in quality I was at 12% when they stopped

Haven't had much from benepath yet, Started this AEP but never connected with any, Why I didn't want to start AEP also I had only a phone number with press one for me and 2 for my wife for Customer service stuff

Now I have a dedicated line to try

Who does good Live transfer calls and doesn't charge for missed calls?

I am about to start pulling from benapath was wondering if anyone else does the no charge for missed calls

I used to get them from prospect zone though they went downhill last few years and stopped last year

Most others want to charge even if you miss call which happens enough its not worth it
I have had success with Datalot.

Thanks for everyone's input so far. In regards to the live transfer leads, what is the standard expectation for closing live transfers for Med supps? Is 20% closing ratio pretty standard? Also, what is the average cost of a live transfer lead?

Thanks for everyone's input so far. In regards to the live transfer leads, what is the standard expectation for closing live transfers for Med supps? Is 20% closing ratio pretty standard? Also, what is the average cost of a live transfer lead?
Cost has a lot of determining factors like how specific do you want the lead criteria. I usually pay anywhere from 40-80 for a live transfer.

I would say on Medicare I close closer to 80% of my live transfers because they are already pre-qualified and, as you know, with Medicare it's pretty much just pick which plan you want and sign the dotted line. Hardest part is getting people on the phone.

Back