Internet Lead Vendors

Cost has a lot of determining factors like how specific do you want the lead criteria. I usually pay anywhere from 40-80 for a live transfer.

I would say on Medicare I close closer to 80% of my live transfers because they are already pre-qualified and, as you know, with Medicare it's pretty much just pick which plan you want and sign the dotted line. Hardest part is getting people on the phone.

I've never heard of anyone doing 80% I have found in the past many don't qualify many just wanted to say they are not interested but the girl would not take no for answer some want something that does not exist magic insurance for free

But maybe data lot live transfers are different

If I could do 80% It would be too easy I would be able to retire in 5 years

8 years ago I could do around 25% but I didn't know what I had then

it went down to 20% over time, then 15% before the prospect zone stopped, I am about to try benepath and datalot have not done much with anyone else with live transfers

Last edited:
I've never heard of anyone doing 80% I have found in the past many don't qualify many just wanted to say they are not interested but the girl would not take no for answer some want something that does not exist magic insurance for free

But maybe data lot live transfers are different

If I could do 80% It would be too easy I would be able to retire in 5 years

8 years ago I could do around 25% but I didn't know what I had then

it went down to 20% over time, then 15% before the prospect zone stopped, I am about to try benepath and datalot have not done much with anyone else with live transfers
Let me clarify, I don't get a lot of transfers because I have my filters extremely specific on what I am looking for. Datalot has also been good that if I talk to the person and find that they did not actually meet my filters, they credit my account. That is why I have an 80% number.

Let me clarify, I don't get a lot of transfers because I have my filters extremely specific on what I am looking for. Datalot has also been good that if I talk to the person and find that they did not actually meet my filters, they credit my account. That is why I have an 80% number.

what kind of filters I spoke with data lot a few days ago they only told about 2 filters, age and I think medicare advantage question as available filters

I am going to have to ask them about that

what kind of filters I spoke with data lot a few days ago they only told about 2 filters, age and I think medicare advantage question as available filters

I am going to have to ask them about that
It's honestly been two years since I set it up, I don't remember the specifics of the filters, it took my rep several days to get it all setup.

Seems interesting no charge if disconnected within 30 seconds

Going to give them a shot

Yeah but if too many of your calls drop before they make money they'll just stop sending you calls or they will start sending you the worst quality.

Walter

Yeah but if too many of your calls drop before they make money they'll just stop sending you calls or they will start sending you the worst quality.

Walter
That's interesting. How long have you been working with Datalot? Would you recommend them to anyone else at this point? I have heard the quality of leads has been up and down. At least that is what I have read here on the forum.

Back