Internet Leads and Email account

taterpeeler

Guru
5000 Post Club
Ok,whats your thoughts... I may be dumb here, but for some reason can't get my arms around this one. When an internet lead is generated and sent to the agent's (3,4,5 however many agents) it goes out at the exact same time. lets assume your email program(outlook, outlook express, macmail) just at this exact moment cycled through and checked email, mine is set to the fastest setting of 60 sec., now, just 2 sec. later the lead comes in... which mean you don't get it for 58 sec... then 5 sec. to look at the screan... 7 sec. to dial number... thats 70 sec. to get the phone ringing...... ok, txinsurance gets the lead too... however his email program happens to check his email 4 sec. after the lead comes in...thats 66 sec. faster than me and he is on the phone well b4 me and getting the sale.... and i will never talk to the lead... or when i do 2 days later she is screaming that i'm agent number 87 calling

well... thats the problem whats the solution... i need my leads at the exact moment the client fills out the form, is there a program or something out there to solve this problem?

Ok,whats your thoughts... I may be dumb here, but for some reason can't get my arms around this one. When an internet lead is generated and sent to the agent's (3,4,5 however many agents) it goes out at the exact same time. lets assume your email program(outlook, outlook express, macmail) just at this exact moment cycled through and checked email, mine is set to the fastest setting of 60 sec., now, just 2 sec. later the lead comes in... which mean you don't get it for 58 sec... then 5 sec. to look at the screan... 7 sec. to dial number... thats 70 sec. to get the phone ringing...... ok, txinsurance gets the lead too... however his email program happens to check his email 4 sec. after the lead comes in...thats 66 sec. faster than me and he is on the phone well b4 me and getting the sale.... and i will never talk to the lead... or when i do 2 days later she is screaming that i'm agent number 87 calling

well... thats the problem whats the solution... i need my leads at the exact moment the client fills out the form, is there a program or something out there to solve this problem?

Really does not have alot to do with the email program, Its the amount of time it takes from their(Lead Vendor) server to your mail server. I have had individuals on the phone with Leadpod and the emailed lead will show up a few minutes later.

Manually you never will, Too many Programmed Dialers, too Fast, Leadpod smokes them all. If you want to be the first caller work evenings and Saturdays, when the Boiler Rooms are not calling leads, thats your only choice, in todays shared Lead Market, or Jump on Board with Leadpod

Last edited:
I did.

Surprisingly, it is working well for me.

Thx for the tip, Dave.

It does, and as you use it more, you will Learn more ways to be more successful, Times to have it on? How many leads? highest time of day for contacts. Like I said, before, as long as they are around I will not call another prospect intially. I am closing 1 out 2 Transfers and very very minimal lead quantity. I have learned to manage it and not just load up on leads and let it go, It doesnt work that way.

Last edited:
I would never work any type of volume with shared leads without LeadPod. Low volume? LeadPod is a waste.

But I also don't let prospects get hammered - although LeadPod does indeed call for 7 days I'll take - 'em out of the call system before then.

The ROI is terrible - 1:3 - but just having my phone ring is priceless and to make makes up for the poor ROI.

I would never work any type of volume with shared leads without LeadPod. Low volume? LeadPod is a waste.

But I also don't let prospects get hammered - although LeadPod does indeed call for 7 days I'll take - 'em out of the call system before then.

The ROI is terrible - 1:3 - but just having my phone ring is priceless and to make makes up for the poor ROI.

ROI 1:3 Somethings not right, I wouldnt be doing it if that was the case?
But I also quit using Producer Pipeline and I dont use Leadco or Prospect zone, so that could be the problem. I was getting higher transfer rates with PP but that didn't make me money so I got rid of them, Now its 1-2 I am closing.

Last edited:

I agree John, after 3 days I remove most of the Leads, and then market them on the back end. Seems to work pretty smooth.

ROI 1:3 Somethings not right, I wouldnt be doing it if that was the case?
But I also quit using Producer Pipeline and I dont use Leadco or Prospect zone, so that could be the problem. I was getting higher transfer rates with PP but that didn't make me money so I got rid of them, Now its 1-2 I am closing.

I've played out the math a lot more so I have better personal stats:

Average lead price: $7.50
Average transfer percentage: 22%
Average commission: $610
Closing 1:4

Play it out:

100 leads = $750
22 transfers = $220
Total: $970

5 cases X $610 = $3,050 - $970 = $2,080

$970 returns $2,080 or 1:3 ratio.

I'll take it all day for my phone to ring.

Back