Internet Leads - Your Thoughts?

Did you plagiarize Jeff Root's book?
Amazon product ASIN B01ITYDYP6

The books are not titled exacly the same, and are targeting different markets. Jeff’s book is targeted for a very specific niche insurance agent: the life insurance agent. Camille’s book is targeted for a much broader target market: all insurance agents: life, health, disability, auto, home FE, LTC, commercial, et al. Can’t you guys see the difference?

That's an original title. :twitchy:
The books are not titled exacly the same, and are targeting different markets. Jeff’s book is targeted for a very specific niche insurance agent: the life insurance agent. Camille’s book is targeted for a much broader target market: all insurance agents: life, health, disability, auto, home FE, LTC, commercial, et al. Can’t you guys see the difference?

Thanks. :jiggy:

Just yanking your chain because of the similarity in titles. Some folks are wound a bit too tight.

Very good point Vol. ROI is just about worthless, in my opinion.

The only thing that matters is profit. The best ROI is cold knocking doors. Its also least profitable.

Even when comparing leads, an agent should look at net profit in a given period of time (scalability).

I wouldn't go that far. ROI is valuable when comparing methods. If I have a choice between two options and they require similar investment, then I'm going with the higher ROI. I get more money for the same effort and investment. Which is also the problem with how most people measure ROI, they forget their time also has value.

I wouldn't go that far. ROI is valuable when comparing methods. If I have a choice between two options and they require similar investment, then I'm going with the higher ROI. I get more money for the same effort and investment. Which is also the problem with how most people measure ROI, they forget their time also has value.

Time is a major factor for me

Time is a major factor for me

It is for everyone, you only have so many productive hours in a day, week, etc. Now for someone new, their time isn't as valuable and money is generally scarce, so stuff that requires the investment of time over money is generally wise. Hopefully they grow to their time being scarcer than money and look towards more profitable marketing methods.

I’ve tried these leads. Out of 20 only 3 answered the phone. Two had amnesia and one had no $. I’m not sure what the ads say to prompt them to give their name, address, phone and email but they aren’t expecting a call about insurance.

Back