Interview Mon. W/ NYL!

Hooray! I have an interview scheduled for Monday w/NYL! I have one question of concern. I have interviewed with them over a year ago, but things fell through on the recruiter's end due to a family emergency. For those familiar with their hiring process, I was at the fourth and final stage. I was supposed to meet with the big boss, and was supposed to be called to inform me of when to return for my scheduled appt. I never received that call. I tried without success to make the appt.

Should I mention that I have already gone through all of this process, with the last stage as the exception? I already know who the person is to interview me on Monday. I just don't want to jeopardize this second chance.

Hooray! I have an interview scheduled for Monday w/NYL! I have one question of concern. I have interviewed with them over a year ago, but things fell through on the recruiter's end due to a family emergency. For those familiar with their hiring process, I was at the fourth and final stage. I was supposed to meet with the big boss, and was supposed to be called to inform me of when to return for my scheduled appt. I never received that call. I tried without success to make the appt.

Should I mention that I have already gone through all of this process, with the last stage as the exception? I already know who the person is to interview me on Monday. I just don't want to jeopardize this second chance.

I find this very odd. I have read a lot of threads on here in regards to the hiring process of NYL. I have heard this same story at least twice before.

I recommend you do a search on here for NYL and do what I did and spend several days reviewing them. I saw this as I am in the same boat as you. However, they already paid for my state exam. I was scheduled to meet and sign my contract on last Friday when I got an email stating that his mother in-law was being rushed to the ER. Just something to think about.

Well, as it happens, I have interview #3 scheduled for Tuesday morning. I don't know...I saw the guy a few days after he returned. His eyes were quite red, and there was no mistaking he had been crying.

I am looking forward to this meeting. It will be the third person I meet with this time around. Apparently, the first time, the other guy was trying to give me the runaround. I had to redo some of the process (questionnaire) and the guys office was next to the computers I used. His name is no longer on the door. This could mean something....

Perhaps I could ask about him without appearing too nosy.

Well, as it happens, I have interview #3 scheduled for Tuesday morning. I don't know...I saw the guy a few days after he returned. His eyes were quite red, and there was no mistaking he had been crying.

I am looking forward to this meeting. It will be the third person I meet with this time around. Apparently, the first time, the other guy was trying to give me the runaround. I had to redo some of the process (questionnaire) and the guys office was next to the computers I used. His name is no longer on the door. This could mean something....

Perhaps I could ask about him without appearing too nosy.

Do you have your L&H yet?

Update: I am about to sign on Tuesday!!!
Funny thing is that they don't have me doing the project 200 or the field survey. Being that I have interviewed with them once before, this interview round went way different than the last one. This time, I had the basic intro interview, then a meeting with a partner, then the trainer, and then another meeting with the partner to discuss the commission schedule. This has been so exciting!

Update: I am about to sign on Tuesday!!!
Funny thing is that they don't have me doing the project 200 or the field survey. Being that I have interviewed with them once before, this interview round went way different than the last one. This time, I had the basic intro interview, then a meeting with a partner, then the trainer, and then another meeting with the partner to discuss the commission schedule. This has been so exciting!

Congratulations! However, now your excitement will be tempered with the reality.

Back