Interview With Nick Williams of Medicare Millionaire

I saw your avatar and read what you wrote and I thought, "I don't remember writing that.

What are you doing with my avatar? Why is your avatar laughing? Mine stopped laughing when that redid the Forum last year.

What's wrong with yours? Mine works fine!

They have a pill for that nowadays ya know :D

Well that makes better sense, good humble reply to that, I like it.

But still, it's kinda misleading... The positioning is that you're one of these gurus that we should listen to and pay for training as if you've made it, but haven't yet. Or maybe you have and I'm wrong.

Just seems misleading, tons of other names out there. Regardless, keep grinding and putting in work and you'll be a millionaire in no time! :laugh::biggrin:

Yes, you are wrong. First of all, I have no desire to have any particular dollar amount. The name is just a catchy name. Anybody that is focused on being a millionaire is probably misguided or simply hasn’t experienced life enough to know what is important.

Another Point to make is a million dollars is. Not a lot of money. I’ve made tons of money over the years. I’ve buillt agencies which still exist to this day that are generating incredible commissions. That has never made me a feel successful.

Working out, eating good, enjoying every day, in combination with having a business that kicks ass, is what I consider being successful.

If you watch my videos you will see I make this clear. I wouldn’t focus on a dollar amount if I were you. I would focus on being successful. Of course, all of this being in place, the money will come to you.

I saw your avatar and read what you wrote and I thought, "I don't remember writing that.

What are you doing with my avatar? Why is your avatar laughing? Mine stopped laughing when that redid the Forum last year.

Closer69 seems like a nice guy, but I had to put him on ignore. I see that monkey and I assume it is the original forum monkey man. No offense meant, Closer69 ... i’m easily confused.

Closer69 seems like a nice guy, but I had to put him on ignore. I see that monkey and I assume it is the original forum monkey man. No offense meant, Closer69 ... i’m easily confused.
It confused me too. I thought I'd smoked too much. Yeah, he seems like a nice guy...even though he took my avatar. I don't want a bunch of chimps with the same avatar like the CFC'ers. You have to pay attention to the username to be sure who yourr talking too. I like the logo, but I think it looks kind of cheesy all having the same avatars. :yes:

I want to have a unique avatar. If I don't get the chimp back, I'll probably use this one or HowdyDoody.

Last edited:
It confused me too. I thought I'd smoked too much. Yeah, he seems like a nice guy...even though he took my avatar. I don't want a bunch of chimps with the same avatar like the CFC'ers. You have to pay attention to the username to be sure who yourr talking too. I like the logo, but I think it looks kind of cheesy all having the same avatars. :yes:

I want to have a unique avatar. If I don't get the chimp back, I'll probably use this one or HowdyDoody.

I just love that you probably wasted like 10 minutes thinking and typing out that response! The king of trolls being trolled! Love it!

Back