Interview With Nick Williams of Medicare Millionaire

They can watch all my videos and it's totally free. I do have a program where I do extensive work with agents on a one-on-one basis and charge a fee. But again the videos are free and the information is there to help you build a successful insurance agency.

Nick will your program work who doesn't want to do Medicare Advantage?

Nick seems like a good guy, I guess I'll say what others won't.

Would you be driving to appointments everyday if you were a millionaire?
I saw your avatar and read what you wrote and I thought, "I don't remember writing that.

What are you doing with my avatar? Why is your avatar laughing? Mine stopped laughing when that redid the Forum last year.

Nick has said more than once that his handle is an objective to be reached and not an accomplished fact. So your have said what Nick himself has said.

Your not the first one to say that. It’s just a catchy name and has served me well.

It was not my first pick, not my second, third or fourth pick. I went through a bunch of names. It’s hard to find a name On godaddy that hasn’t been taken. So I kind of backed into it.

One of the things I like about it is that it really irritates some people that I would be so bold to use it. The comment I quoted above on this post is very nice in comparison to some the haters have sent me.

Your not the first one to say that. It’s just a catchy name and has served me well.

It was not my first pick, not my second, third or fourth pick. I went through a bunch of names. It’s hard to find a name On godaddy that hasn’t been taken. So I kind of backed into it.

One of the things I like about it is that it really irritates some people that I would be so bold to use it. The comment I quoted above on this post is very nice in comparison to some the haters have sent me.

Well that makes better sense, good humble reply to that, I like it.

But still, it's kinda misleading... The positioning is that you're one of these gurus that we should listen to and pay for training as if you've made it, but haven't yet. Or maybe you have and I'm wrong.

Just seems misleading, tons of other names out there. Regardless, keep grinding and putting in work and you'll be a millionaire in no time! :laugh::biggrin:

Back