Introduction to the Forum

marketing

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hello

I've transitioned into the insurance business from the military. Retired in 07 (finance and accounting); started an independent agency in Central Florida Jan 11 after leaving AGLA.
My focus is Life insurance (final expense), disability, and annuities.
By the way, I've read just about every post in my area of interest on this forum and wanted to say thanks.
I'm also in the process of furthering my education with a doctoral in business.
I'm also on linkedin

Thanks again
V/r
Ron

Hello

I've transitioned into the insurance business from the military. Retired in 07 (finance and accounting); started an independent agency in Central Florida Jan 11 after leaving AGLA.
By the way, I've read just about every post in my area of interest on this forum and wanted to say thanks.
I'm also on linkedin

Thanks again
V/r
Ron

Welcome aboard Ron.

Lee

Hello

I'm also on linkedin

Thanks again
V/r
Ron

Considering starting with AGLA how did you like working with the company?

It was ok, had a wonderful general manager. My biggest concern was the parent company, AIG.

Is insurance a career or will you seek a different career after you complete the doctoral?

you know that's a valid question but helping others is my life. I'm able to do this through insurance, seeing the face of someone you just help and gain their trust; priceless. As for the doctoral degree is for my son; setting an example similar to when I earned a MBA.
Always leading from the front

Back