IPA-America

Burns are something most do not consider unless they have been exposed to it.

The lady was burned in a house fire. Cannot recall how long in ICU, but literally months. PT, surgery, pain management . . . a long, expensive and very uncomfortable treatment.

She actually expired her benefits at $2.5M but the hospital (my client) where she worked kept paying for her care. No idea how large the claim actually got.

Overall, I like the idea of the plan-----it helps bring up the conversation and need of having these other coverages! I'd sell the health and CI. If life and DI were to be sold, I'd explain they could do better with a separate and individual contract.

People need help----and truth be told, any coverage is always better than none.

I'll be getting appointed and offering this contract!

Any thoughts concerning the Madison Life/Medlife 360 HDHP (minus the add-ons)?

Anybody have any experience, thoughts, etc.?

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated!

Being new to health insurance, this opportunity has been brought to my attention but after having some bad past experiences being "captive", I'm a bit weary.

This Madison Life "Medlife 360" is a newer product and from a smaller company but it looks like this group Independent Producers of America (IPA) (actually a captive environment) may help get one's new career off the ground?

If you were starting in the health insurance business today (already licensed but not any health experience) what would be your path? I've made enough mistakes in the past and would truly be grateful if you vets could lead me in the best direction possible!

(I'd like to hire agents at some point in the near future if I can increase my learning curve, I figure that will help me do two things:make more money and help more people!!!

Thanks in advance!!!

(Oh yeah, like the majority, I have a very limited budget and need to make money/sales immediately!----Again, thanks!

What happended to the life insurance animal? Why are you trying to clutter things by selling health? Don't make the biggest mistake of finding something that works and then changing it.

If your set on health insurance, I probably wouldn't go this route. Just as you can help them find a more competitive option on the life and DI lines, it is the same with the health side as well. Given your sales experience, I would learn the plans of the main carriers in your state and just start prospecting.

A captive route can possibly help you with the immediate income, but I would try to find an arragement with access to more than two carriers. I've never gone the captive route before, but I've heard too many horror stories that I would at least proceed with caution.

Back