Is anyone going to the Convention (National Agents Alliance) (NAA

midwestbroker said:
BUT...you have to be a paid subscriber to read the articles.

So, I guess I will just stick with his newsletters.

Not sure it will work, but there's a great site out there that allows you access to SOME sites when they require an account. Just go to www.bugmenot.com and type in the address of the site you want access to. It will give you a list of username and passwords that others have offered for use. It doesn't always work. Don't know if it will work for bizjournals.com either.

If someone is charging for access to a site and you find a way to get in for free. Isn't that stealing? If it is stealing, why would you want to help others do the same thing?

dvd493 said:
If someone is charging for access to a site and you find a way to get in for free. Isn't that stealing? If it is stealing, why would you want to help others do the same thing?

I didn't say it was for sites that charge a fee. I said it was for sites that "require an account". Many sites want you to provide personal information to access articles and such. Bugmenot is a way to access that information without providing personal information.

As you'll recall, in my previous post I said I didn't know if it would work for that particular site. But thanks for playing Mr. NAA.

Who went to the NAA conference on Sept 29-Oct 1 ?

Who went there?
They said you will learn the following things at the conferance:

1) How to go from making 37,350 per year to 412,000 per year in the next 12 months.
2) How to make 7 appointments from 10 leads.
3) How to book 17 appointments in 1 hour.
4) How to reduce your overhead by 42%.
5) How to hire an administrative assistant for FREE.
6) How to recruit 3 sub agents in the next 10 days.
7) How to gain appreciation from your client and net 11 referrals at every appointment.

I'd like to hear what they said on how those things are done. Is anyone willing to talk about it please?

I was scheduled to go but had to cancel for a personal reason. I wish I could have gone. The information would be incredibly valuable. Anyone wan't to start talking?

If thats the case. I can see why nobody is talking yet. But, I'm sure some on this forum have ways of making them talk. :)

Back