Is GA Morstan General Any Good?

I know not all of them will write in Florida, but they have most carriers that do write in florida, ace, hartford, travelers,metlife is just few of them. I don't know about their rater why you say it's comical?

Gavros777, this is one of those things that me or anyone else can tell you until you are blue in the face and you still won't be able to grasp it. You have to go through it. Experience it. That is truly the only way to fully understand the complex Florida insurance marketplace.

But you will learn quickly. Oh yes.

When for example that small ice cream store calls in looking for a quote and all you can offer is a $7,500 quote from an E&S non-admitted market while an agent down the street is offering the same prospect better coverages for $3,000 with an admitted carrier. Unless the prospect is your brother-in-law who loves you very much, who do you think would get the account?

PS* I am not suggesting you won't need a good E&S Wholesaler because you will. ESPECIALLY in the commercial side of things. But that is about it.

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice i appreciate it.

Gavros777, this is one of those things that me or anyone else can tell you until you are blue in the face and you still won't be able to grasp it. You have to go through it. Experience it. That is truly the only way to fully understand the complex Florida insurance marketplace.

But you will learn quickly. Oh yes.

When for example that small ice cream store calls in looking for a quote and all you can offer is a $7,500 quote from an E&S non-admitted market while an agent down the street is offering the same prospect better coverages for $3,000 with an admitted carrier. Unless the prospect is your brother-in-law who loves you very much, who do you think would get the account?

PS* I am not suggesting you won't need a good E&S Wholesaler because you will. ESPECIALLY in the commercial side of things. But that is about it.

Back