Is InsuranceLeads.com a Scam?

rwsooner38

Hey guys,

I'm new to this website and I think it's great. I'm relatively new to the business, but I want to hit the ground running. I keep getting emails from insuranceleads.com. Has anyone used them? And if so, are their additional leads ( P&C,Annuities) useful?

Thanks!

There's a few threads here about them already. Your leads WILL get called by 7-8 agents, so I would try to target local leads that you can actually sit down and meet with. We bought about $550 worth of leads in addition to the $200 in free leads we got. With our filters, that amounted to ~30-35 leads. We sold two of them, one was $6k premium and the other was a $4k premium, so the ROI was good, but working the leads was a pain in the ass. We also have another case pending that's about $1800, but may not go anywhere.

They're not a scam by the contemporary definition of shared internet leads. There are many who think that internet leads themselves are a scam, period - certainly, they're overhyped by their vendors just like any other product.

David's right - your leads will be shared with 7-8 other agents (if you're lucky), just like with any other shared lead source. They tend to be a little more lenient on credits than other sources.

If you're going to use internet leads, you could do worse than these guys.

Used them for a little while. Didn't like them, nothing ever came of the leads they generated.

If you try them, keep in mind that they will not refund money you've given them, only credit it for additional leads.

Same with theirs, I don't assume they are into scamming positions. They just make use of the internet sharing leads and it is not bad at all. But what you need is never really give all that you have lest you will be immersed in a more dangerous position.

Might want to disclose that you'll get a commission for that affiliate link you got there...

Duh!! That is why it say it on my website, that are have teamed up with them to offer the 20 free leads.

We use to give out the $100 free lead cards to agents, that they would send to us. This link is a faster and better way of doing it and the banner is saved on my website that way.

THe link/image for the banner is saved that way, since I copied it directly from my website and clipboard.

Duh!! That is why it say it on my website, that are have teamed up with them to offer the 20 free leads.

We use to give out the $100 free lead cards to agents, that they would send to us. This link is a faster and better way of doing it and the banner is saved on my website that way.

THe link/image for the banner is saved that way, since I copied it directly from my website and clipboard.
Then just say that, if you're running a successful business with their leads that's much stronger of an endorsement then simply posting a link right?

:GEEK::1cool:

Back