Wellcare paying no commissions on pdp’s

Where did you find the PDP premiums

I got an email with the Cigna premiums for each state. I can email them to you. I prob should delete what I said about the Fl Cigna premium if you can delete your quote of mine. I don’t want to get in trouble

I got an email with the Cigna premiums for each state. I can email them to you. I prob should delete what I said about the Fl Cigna premium if you can delete your quote of mine. I don’t want to get in trouble

Oh yeah, okay, I can delete it. Not sure how, but I read that as "wellcare" is going to $$$ in FL. So, I was actually asking about the pdp premiums for wellcare.

I do already have the Cigna premiums. A little birdie told me that HCSC will attempt to buy Humana in the next 12 months. And as such, they won't be able to keep the Cigna PDP lineup, so that will likely get sold off to some other carrier, or discontinued. The birdie explained it more, but I dont remember all of it.

Oh yeah, okay, I can delete it. Not sure how, but I read that as "wellcare" is going to $$$ in FL. So, I was actually asking about the pdp premiums for wellcare.

I do already have the Cigna premiums. A little birdie told me that HCSC will attempt to buy Humana in the next 12 months. And as such, they won't be able to keep the Cigna PDP lineup, so that will likely get sold off to some other carrier, or discontinued. The birdie explained it more, but I dont remember all of it.

No idea about WellCare. They prob won’t announce until 10/1 because there’s no reason to. Actually, we will hear from our clients ANOC before we find out.

Vale, I have 1537 WellCare Part D’s. Can you do the work math for me?

Wow thats a lot! Sure thing.

You have 52 days
You'll need to average 29.6 PDP apps per day.
At 20 minutes per app, thats 9.86 hours per day switching PDPs
Thats 512.33 hours (21.35 days) over AEP to move all of your Wellcare book.

Good luck!

Last edited:
How do you know they are going to pay more, no one has seen the premiums or the formulary, you are right they may be best served staying put, but with no new enrollments going into the pool it was be a junk book of biz after one year

Its just an example and a guess

However ever, there will be no downhole, and I dont believe there will be that much difrence between carriers

I truly believe if one is just taking generics there will be one plan that fits better then others

that is the one I will suggest

But I am not spending all AEP discussing and changing PDP's for the sake of making sure I am paid on each and everyone

I have got too many MA MAPD changes, and Med supp premium increases to deal with

With PDP all I am thinking is how can I save time

@GoPokes

I think you have two options to delete part of a post.

1) you could edit the post and use the little back arrow thingy to erase out the other post quote.

2) you could just delete the entire post.

So is it true we will no longer be the AOR either? I took it as we are still the agent and just not getting paid. I would rather not be the AOR bc it's easier to just give them the toll-free number in the Philippines and we won't be lying if we say we can't service them.

Since the government is dumping more costs onto the carrier, like diabetes supplies and installing a max out of pocket at $2000, I expected this. Carriers have to cut costs somehow or go out of business. This is not Wellcare's fault. They did not write the new rules. I expect other carriers to follow suit. Either that or they will have to drastically restrict formularies and/or raise premiums or all of the above. It is just the real world consequences of these government decisions.

Back